Windows 10: Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged

Discus and support Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a razer blade 15.6 from the Microsoft store and the hardware is damaged, they told me i can return it and get credit to the store. My question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thethundergod25, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged

I bought a razer blade 15.6 from the Microsoft store and the hardware is damaged, they told me i can return it and get credit to the store. My question is if i have to purchase items that are equivalent to the price of the blade or if i get the difference if i were to get a cheaper desktop. Im asking this because the worker in which i called said i don't get the difference. Thank you

:)

thethundergod25, Nov 1, 2019

2. Headset problems, possibly audio drivers, or potentially hardware damage

Hi,

Please share a few details:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Are you able to find an exclamation mark next to any drivers in device manager?
    If yes, I suggest you to right-click the driver and click on
    properties. Now check for the status of the driver. Check if you are able to find any error.

I also suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.
    Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + Q”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Crash on a server Exchange 2003

Hi guys!
    We had a crash on a server Exchange 2003. After that we made a copy of the mdbdata. Of course we reinstalled it. Now we're trying to mount the mailbox store (Priv1.edb 5 GB) but we receive this error:
    The database files in this storage is inconsistent.
    Next, following the MS article n. 327156 Eseutil.exe says that we have a "Dirty shutdown" database
    "Eseutil /p" remains in "stand by" on "repair damaged database" step at 90% (the day after was still at 90%).

OscarBertelsen, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged

1. Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged - Similar Threads - Exchange product hardware

2. How do I exchange a product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exchange a product key?: When I installed Parallels Access on a new MacBook I was required to download Windows 11 and did not realize that the download was Windows 11 Pro. I purchased the product key for Windows 11 Home. How do exchange the unusable key for the correct one....
  3. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  4. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  5. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  6. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  7. restore damaged sticker with product key

8. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  9. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  10. Windows 10 product key damaged?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key damaged?: So I did a fresh install of windows to change the drive it was on and when I went to reenter the key I discovered the 2 of the last 5 digits are unrecognizable.Is there anything I can do I tried to brute force it by trying different keys but gave up after awhile.Is there...