Windows 10: Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

Discus and support Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone. Good Morning all, I need your help with Exchange Online. Like paper... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Thorsten, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Thorsten Win User

Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone.

Good Morning all,

I need your help with Exchange Online.
    Like paper documents, business emails must be archived for an "X" period.
    The topic of Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving is opening up for us internally.
    Does anyone know if and how you can solve the issue with Office 365 or a third-party tool?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

:)

Thorsten, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

1. Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving - Similar Threads - Exchange Online revision

2. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  3. Future proof with uwp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Future proof with uwp?: I'm the founder of an investment company. Recently, I started having an idea for a LOB app that eventually I want to publish to the wild. A quick search shows that a lot of developers hate uwp with a passion. Some vowing to rather cut off their arms and eat their dogs before...
  4. proofing tools not installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    proofing tools not installed: proofing tools not installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proofing-tools-not-installed/5fcda2dc-6fcc-4ada-afb6-66e9d1708ef4
  5. Diarium Proofing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diarium Proofing: I originally had proofing on my Right Click on the mouse buit since I changed color scheme it has disappeared. I have checked my Microsoft Word Proofing and all is ok so is the app not recognising the proofing due to code error when having changed color scheme ?...
  6. Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision: I joined Insider preview program, and recently got a pop-up message, said my insider preview revision will be expired on 14/Dec-2018. Need to upgrade to a new Insider preview revision. But I don't know how to upgrade. Tried couple of time to upgrade from system control panel,...
  7. archive

in Browsers and Email
    archive: *cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them the folder is there but nothing inside , i was told the best thing is archive them , I have an archive icon on my hotmail mail...
  8. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  9. Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision: Sometimes I can’t revise Windows 10 .docx files unless I change the file name or revision. I find this very annoying. Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks.*Confused 88826
  10. revising an existing document and saving the revisions

in Windows 10 Support
    revising an existing document and saving the revisions: Often I bring to the screen a windows 10 existing document for rereading and revision. After I've made the revisions, I click save. On my former windows system, that would save the corrections. On windows 10, this often leads to "Save as". I have to write in the title of the...