Windows 10: Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

Discus and support Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone. Good Morning all, I need your help with Exchange Online. Like paper... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Thorsten, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Thorsten Win User

Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving

Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone.

Good Morning all,

I need your help with Exchange Online.
    Like paper documents, business emails must be archived for an "X" period.
    The topic of Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving is opening up for us internally.
    Does anyone know if and how you can solve the issue with Office 365 or a third-party tool?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

:)

Thorsten, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Thorsten Win User

Good morning everyone, I am happy to be part of this group and greet everyone.

Good Morning all,

I need your help with Exchange Online.
    Like paper documents, business emails must be archived for an "X" period.
    The topic of Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving is opening up for us internally.
    Does anyone know if and how you can solve the issue with Office 365 or a third-party tool?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Thorsten, Feb 26, 2020
  3. WillyConq Win User
    No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Exchange Online and revision-proof archiving - Similar Threads - Exchange Online revision

2. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...
  3. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...
  4. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PowerShell 7 Exchange online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell 7 Exchange online: I have PowerShell 5.1 and upgraded to 7.1 and now Exchange Online doesn't connect anymore. I saw on the forums that PowerShell 7.1 is not compatible with Exchange Online. Is there a solution to this problem or is there a fix coming soon?...
  6. PowerShell 7 Exchange online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell 7 Exchange online: I have PowerShell 5.1 and upgraded to 7.1 and now Exchange Online doesn't connect anymore. I saw on the forums that PowerShell 7.1 is not compatible with Exchange Online. Is there a solution to this problem or is there a fix coming soon?...
  7. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  8. Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision: I joined Insider preview program, and recently got a pop-up message, said my insider preview revision will be expired on 14/Dec-2018. Need to upgrade to a new Insider preview revision. But I don't know how to upgrade. Tried couple of time to upgrade from system control panel,...
  9. Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision: Sometimes I can’t revise Windows 10 .docx files unless I change the file name or revision. I find this very annoying. Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks.*Confused 88826
  10. revising an existing document and saving the revisions

in Windows 10 Support
    revising an existing document and saving the revisions: Often I bring to the screen a windows 10 existing document for rereading and revision. After I've made the revisions, I click save. On my former windows system, that would save the corrections. On windows 10, this often leads to "Save as". I have to write in the title of the...