Windows 10: Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year

Discus and support Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week marked one year until Exchange Server 2007 reaches the end of its support lifecycle. Customers who are using Exchange Server 2007 for any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year

Source: Exchange Server 2007 - end of support coming next year - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2016
  2. killerbee Win User

Mising items when synchronizing windows mobile 6 device with outlook exchange server

I have fixed this calader bug(not)!!!! I have terminal server at the office that has Outlook 2003. Now I have 2 Outlook open, desktop has Outlook 2007 and my terminal server has Outlook 2003. Outlook 2003 fixes the bug in Office 2007 and my calander syncs.
    This is not a fix but tmp for me because i´m getting Exchange 2007 next year, when Server 2008 comes out.

This fix did work for Windows Mobile 6 HTC TyTN II and Nokia N95 8GB.

killerbee, Apr 19, 2016
  3. NO HTML emails with MfE on N97

it depends on your exchange server, if it's exchange 2003 it doesnt support HTML.

you need 2007 and 2010 exchange server.

hayley_soh, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year

1. Exchange Server 2007—end of support coming next year - Similar Threads - Exchange Server 2007—end

2. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  3. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  4. Reminder: supports for root certificates with kernel mode signing capabilities ends next year

in Windows 10 News
    Reminder: supports for root certificates with kernel mode signing capabilities ends next year: Microsoft will remove support for root certificates with kernel mode signing capabilities in the Microsoft Trusted Root Program in the first half of 2021. The change affects devices running Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system only, and drivers that have expired as part...
  5. Microsoft extends Exchange Server 2010 End of Support with a surprising remark

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft extends Exchange Server 2010 End of Support with a surprising remark: Microsoft announced today that it will extend end of support for Exchange Server 2010 to October 13, 2010. Exchange Server 2010 support was about to run out on January 14, 2020 initially but Microsoft decided to extend support until October 13, 2020 of the same year....
  6. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016: Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016 Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 is available from the TechNet Evaluation Centre. While that’s great to download the bits and get the OS running in your test lab, please do not update the OS on your Exchange servers right...
  7. Windows 7 Support ends in three years

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 Support ends in three years: One of the most successful operating systems is gradually approaching the end of its life cycle : the extended support of Windows 7 will be completed in three years. This means for all customers with Windows 7 PCs that from January 14, 2020 there will be no security updates,...
  8. Engyro Product Connector support ending this year

in Windows 10 News
    Engyro Product Connector support ending this year: The Engyro Product Connector for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 will no longer be supported after July 11, 2017. If you are using this product connector, please upgrade to System Center 2016 Operations Manager and integrate with a third-party connector as...
  9. End of extended support for Office 2007 on October 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    End of extended support for Office 2007 on October 10, 2017: Office 2007 approaching end of extended support Summary Office 2007 reaches the end of its support lifecycle this year, meaning there will be no new security updates, non-security updates, free or paid assisted support options, or online technical content updates....
  10. Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016: Less than three weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite kicks off in Chicago! Based on how many members of the sellout crowd have identified themselves as Microsoft Exchange Conference alumni, it looks like we’ll have an excellent turnout from the Exchange community. We’re excited...