Windows 10: Exchange Server 2013 files

Discus and support Exchange Server 2013 files in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walterkalb, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Exchange Server 2013 files

Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available.

:)

walterkalb, Mar 9, 2017

2. Lumia 640 4lte can't download software from Store and can't sync with outlook email

With regard to your concern, we suggest that you install the Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange Server 2013 to resolve the issue.

For your reference, please visit this article:
    Error code 86000c09 when Activesync devices try to sync with Exchange Server 2013.

Let us know how it works out.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Nokia N900 unable to do first sync with Exchange 2013

Hi,

Nokia N900 unable to do first sync with Exchange 2013. During first Sync with Mail for Exchange 2013 getting "Exchange account disabled, access refused"

"Error in communication with Exchange Server" is displayed.

Pls suggest.

BR

Jas

jassi_tanwar, Mar 9, 2017
  4. Exchange Server 2013 files

Caledon Ken, Mar 9, 2017
  5. johnfox Win User
    johnfox, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Exchange Server 2013 files

1. Exchange Server 2013 files - Similar Threads - Exchange Server 2013

2. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  3. Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can exchange 2013 server installed on a member server co-exist with exchange 2010 on sbs...: Hi all, This is my very first post, Kindly bare with me if I ended up with this post in a wrong group.I want to if exchange server 2013 just need a front end, no roles installed can co-exist with exchange server 2010 in a sbs 2011 domain?briefing:i have a sbs 2011 domain with...
  4. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  5. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  6. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  7. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  8. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  9. SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013: We have an exchange server in our organisation and MS outlook 2013 in the office PCs are configured with this server. Unless the outlook in the PC is opened, the emails are viewable directly from the exchange server through web user interface. After opening the outlook in...
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...