Windows 10: Exchange Server 2013 files

Discus and support Exchange Server 2013 files in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walterkalb, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Exchange Server 2013 files

Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available.

:)

walterkalb, Mar 9, 2017

2. Lumia 640 4lte can't download software from Store and can't sync with outlook email

With regard to your concern, we suggest that you install the Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange Server 2013 to resolve the issue.

For your reference, please visit this article:
    Error code 86000c09 when Activesync devices try to sync with Exchange Server 2013.

Let us know how it works out.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Nokia N900 unable to do first sync with Exchange 2013

Hi,

Nokia N900 unable to do first sync with Exchange 2013. During first Sync with Mail for Exchange 2013 getting "Exchange account disabled, access refused"

"Error in communication with Exchange Server" is displayed.

Pls suggest.

BR

Jas

jassi_tanwar, Mar 9, 2017
  4. Exchange Server 2013 files

Caledon Ken, Mar 9, 2017
  5. johnfox Win User
    johnfox, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Exchange Server 2013 files

1. Exchange Server 2013 files - Similar Threads - Exchange Server 2013

2. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  3. Suddenly can't access Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly can't access Exchange Server: Hoping someone may have an idea. My exchange server has been working fine for years and tonight suddenly it will not respond to anything. If i login locally the OWA works fine but remotely nothing. This to me is pointing at port 443 being blocked for some reason. Exchange...
  4. SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013: We have an exchange server in our organisation and MS outlook 2013 in the office PCs are configured with this server. Unless the outlook in the PC is opened, the emails are viewable directly from the exchange server through web user interface. After opening the outlook in...
  5. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool: Hi, I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server 2012 R2. I have tried different tools trial version namely AD Manager Plus, IT Environment health scanner, MaxPowersoft Active...
  6. Crash on a server Exchange 2003

in Browsers and Email
    Crash on a server Exchange 2003: Hi guys! We had a crash on a server Exchange 2003. After that we made a copy of the mdbdata. Of course we reinstalled it. Now we're trying to mount the mailbox store (Priv1.edb 5 GB) but we receive this error: The database files in this storage is inconsistent. Next,...
  7. microsoft exchange server database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft exchange server database: I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it happen? What to do? 54187
  8. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...
  9. Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!: We’re excited to announce that Exchange Server 2016 Preview is now available for download. At Ignite, we introduced Exchange Server 2016 and demonstrated some of its capabilities. Now you can install the bits yourself and get hands-on experience with the newest member of the...
  10. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016: Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016 Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 is available from the TechNet Evaluation Centre. While that’s great to download the bits and get the OS running in your test lab, please do not update the OS on your Exchange servers right...