Windows 10: Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem

Discus and support Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to all, We're using Microsoft Exchange Server in our company. About every few months, some of our users says they can't get mails from other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arheyin, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Arheyin Win User

Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem

Hi to all,

We're using Microsoft Exchange Server in our company. About every few months, some of our users says they can't get mails from other users. We found the basic solution by deleting the automatically completed record in the recipient section from the screen of the sender(from the address book) and sending it back again by writing whole e-mail adress. (Images are below).

What I want to ask to Microsoft Community, what is the permanent solution to this problem. I did the necessary searches, but I couldn't find anyone who was facing the same problem.

Thanks for all replies and I'm sorry about my bad English translate Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem :)

Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem [​IMG]

Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem [​IMG]

:)

Arheyin, Jan 30, 2019

2. N86 and Mail for Exchange: slow in pushing from phone to Exchange server

Hi There,

I have a question about Mail for Exchange and it behaviour. It might be standard or it might be a bug, I just don't know.

The problem is this:

• When I send mail, set read/unread status, etc it takes a while (1 to 2 minutes, quite often 5+ minutes) to push those edits/changes to the exchange server.
    • When I edit a contact it takes very long (15+ minutes) to send those updates to the exchange server.
    Updates from Outlook on my desktop PC to the phone (via Exchange of course) is quite fast, no problem there.

I don't know if this is expected behaviour but I have tried this on n iPod Touch and an iPhoneand there it is instant both ways. So it should be possible for Mail for Exhange to do it's stuff just as quick. Anybody know what I should expect from Mail for
    Exchange in this regard? The setting in Mail for Exchange is Always Active and there is no off-peak schedule)

Setup:

Windows 2003 Server SP2

Exchange Server 2007 SP2

Nokia n86 v21.006 (Vodafone 3.5G connection)

Outlook 2007 SP2

Cheers,

Steven

Reddwarf666, Jan 30, 2019
  3. understanding mail servers

ive been working on a mail server for my linux box. i do not want to use my ISPs mail server to send and receive mail. my isp does allow me to have smtp,pop and imap ports open. i have no issue setting up postfix and smtpd authentication, however, i feel i dont know enough about how email works to get it working properly.

first, i have sent emails and received emails. receiving always works, but sending is sporadic. i am told that is because of all the checks mail servers like yahoo and msn have to filter out spam. what do i need to know about global mail networks to get my system up and running flawlessly?

Easy Rhino, Jan 30, 2019
  4. dzigibau Win User

Windows 10 mail app and Exchange Servers approach

I hope that someone from Microsoft developers read this forum.

I have proposal to make Windows 10 mail app have the same approach as Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 o 2016 (Windows versions) to Exchange Servers 2010, 2013, 2016. In this case, right now, Windows 10 mail app approaches as phone device and has to be approved by ITs from Exchange server, but Outlook approaches differently, smoothly and it is not treated as phone device at all. I have that kind of problem, Outlook 2010 works with Exchange Server account, but Windows 10 mail app does not (error code 0x85010014) and my ITs said they moved from Exchange Server 2010 to 2013. I asked them to give the same approval for phone mobile devices and they rejected as they said due to security improvement. Ridiculous.

Therefore, programmers from Microsoft, could you make Windows 10 mail app to use the same method for approaching Exchange Servers as Outlook does, without necessity to be treated as phone devices. It would make it more convenient for us users. It is kind a funny that Windows 10 mail app on PC is treated as phone (Android or IOS) devices and my idea is to change it the way windows Outlook approaches to Exchange Servers. This error code 0x85010014 is coming to often to users, since Exchange Servers ITs would not make a small effort to click the thing for phone devices. PC is something different and I think, you should consider it as improvement of Windows 10 mail app.

dzigibau, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem - Similar Threads - Exchange Server Mail

2. live mail can receive but not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live mail can receive but not send: live mail can receive but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-can-receive-but-not-send/80d4cdaf-a41b-4870-83ed-a42b525f2d02
  3. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  4. W10 Mail will not send or receive

W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  5. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  7. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  8. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  9. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  10. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...