Windows 10: Exchange Server

Discus and support Exchange Server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Babu P, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Babu P Win User

Exchange Server

I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The syntax is not supported by this runspace. This can occur if the runspace is in no-language mode. I checked the forum and it says the error because of the "April 2021 security updates" Do I need to make any code change or machine level configuration changes? Please help me Thanks in advance

:)

Babu P, Nov 12, 2021

2. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Nov 12, 2021
  3. DumbAu Win User
    Syncing with Exchange Server & PC

I have a Samsung Blackjack 2 running WM6 that is syncing with my corporate exchange server. I would like to also sync some files directly with my PC's (one at home and one at work). I want this to be automatic not manual drag and drop. When I connnected
    the BJ2 to my work PC, it started the Activesync syncronization setup wizard. In the sync options, it lists all of the information types that I am already syncing with the exchange server and has them selected with the source listed as MS Exchange. At the
    top of the wizard window is this note:

"Your Smartphone is already set up to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange. Items you select will be synchronized with all computers."

My first question is: Will this cause my contacts, calendar, email and tasks that are syncing directly with the Exchange server to be double synced through my work PC? When I try to uncheck them it warns me that it will cause them to be deleted from my
    device -- obviously not the approach I want to take. Does it recognized that the PC and the BJ2 are connecting to the same exchange server? Or, will it simply use my PC's network connection instead of the wireless connection to perform exchange server syncronization
    (there is an option on the second step of the wizard to enabel/disable wireless connection will connected to the PC. I do not need to sync my mail folders to my PC. I just want to sync the non-exchange related stuff.

Second question: It does not list "Files" as one of the information types to be synced (like my old Dell AXIM PPC does). Why doesn't it list Files as a type of information to sync? My AXIM would sync all of the contents of a designated folder to/from my
    PC but I do not see this as an option in the Sync Setup Wizard (so far). Other than the 4 Exchange Server types, it only lists "Favorites" and "Media". What happed to "files".

BTW, is it just me or is the built in help and online help for Activesync lacking any detail, especially relating to exchange server info.

DumbAu, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Exchange Server

Crash on a server Exchange 2003

Hi guys!
    We had a crash on a server Exchange 2003. After that we made a copy of the mdbdata. Of course we reinstalled it. Now we're trying to mount the mailbox store (Priv1.edb 5 GB) but we receive this error:
    The database files in this storage is inconsistent.
    Next, following the MS article n. 327156 Eseutil.exe says that we have a "Dirty shutdown" database
    "Eseutil /p" remains in "stand by" on "repair damaged database" step at 90% (the day after was still at 90%).

OscarBertelsen, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Exchange Server

1. Exchange Server - Similar Threads - Exchange Server

2. OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.: We have this 3rd-party cloud email security provider for our exchange on-prem server. I asked them about why we still receive unwanted emails since it should block by their email protection service. They advise me to make sure that I should only allow their IP Address for...
  3. OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.: We have this 3rd-party cloud email security provider for our exchange on-prem server. I asked them about why we still receive unwanted emails since it should block by their email protection service. They advise me to make sure that I should only allow their IP Address for...
  4. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  5. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  6. If one user has two email IDs on exchange server, does the user need to be licensed with...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If one user has two email IDs on exchange server, does the user need to be licensed with...: The question is specific to the requirement of User CALs for Windows Active Directory. User has both Active Directory and Exchange Server installed....
  7. If one user has two email IDs on exchange server, does the user need to be licensed with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one user has two email IDs on exchange server, does the user need to be licensed with...: The question is specific to the requirement of User CALs for Windows Active Directory. User has both Active Directory and Exchange Server installed....
  8. If one user has two email IDs on exchange server, does the user need to be licensed with...

9. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...
  10. PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell with Exchange Online - After a number of requests to the Exchange Online server,...: Hello, I have a PowerShell script that uses an Azure AD account with an Exchange Online license Plan 1 to connect.The script works as follows: create a loop which, for each security group, retrieves the mailbox addresses a second loop is performed if there is more than one...