Windows 10: Exchange settings from phone to computer

Discus and support Exchange settings from phone to computer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My wife works at an elementary school and the IT guy set up her phone (a Lumia 640) with an Exchange email account so she could check her school email.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 3DPiper, Oct 10, 2016.

1. 3DPiper Win User

Exchange settings from phone to computer

My wife works at an elementary school and the IT guy set up her phone (a Lumia 640) with an Exchange email account so she could check her school email. She has full outlook on her PC, how can I take the settings from her phone and set up an exchange account under outlook? I tried to add an account and put in her email address and password, but it was not able to set it up.

:)

3DPiper, Oct 10, 2016
  2. Kanpzz Win User

My Samsung Focus will sync my exchange calenadar only from phone to computer (exchange) and not from computer (exchange) to phone

My Samsung Focus will sync my exchange calenadar only from phone to computer (exchange) and not from computer (exchange) to phone

Kanpzz, Oct 10, 2016
  3. PaDu Win User
    Trouble syncing from WP7 to Exchange

Have set up wireless connection to Exchange and syncing work from Exchange to WP7 but not from the phone to Exchange.If I add a contact (or calendar item) on the PC-Outlook/Exchange side, the contact shows up on phone but adding a contact (or calendar
    item) on the phone does appear in PC-Outlook/exchange side. I have check the contact and calendar boxes in the WP7-Outlook settings.

Thema:

Exchange settings from phone to computer

1. Exchange settings from phone to computer - Similar Threads - Exchange settings phone

2. photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  3. photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos from phone to computer: I'd like to know how to caste {?} photos from my i phone to my computer in a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-phone-to-computer/7c2e58e9-e70a-4c80-babd-ecc94a9c5368
  4. [Windows 10] Cannot remove Exchange Account from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows 10] Cannot remove Exchange Account from settings: Dear Community, I have set up a few Exchange Accounts on my personal computer running Windows 10. These accounts were added in the Outlook client as admin accounts as required by my employers. As I have changed work, I lost access to these accounts. I successfully removed...
  5. Networked computers cannot exchange data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networked computers cannot exchange data: I have a desktop PC and a Surface Book 3 laptop both running Windows 10 Pro and both running on the same network. Explorer on both computers show the computers and the Media Devices. From both Computers I can click on the Media Devices and fully access and use my photos &...
  6. Phoning a friend on Exchange Admin Item- Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phoning a friend on Exchange Admin Item- Help!: I'm not good at this but I can follow instructions and good advice. In order to get as much help as possible I have really tried to break this down to not take too much time from those that might want to help me with their knowledge. Thank you in advance. Problem- Short...
  7. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  8. remove Phone from Settings menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove Phone from Settings menu: Is there a way to remove the Phone menu item from Windows settings? I do not own an Android or Windows cell phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-phone-from-settings-menu/fc220f85-ba3e-4e09-9d0b-5ec5eff75218
  9. Photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos from phone to computer: I have tried forever to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer only to fail. Ever since I got Windows 10 this has happened. Can you please help me? Thank you, Caroline...
  10. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...