Windows 10: Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license.

Discus and support Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Team, This is my first post here so please dont mind if this is posted in a wrong place. My question is, I had an office running on Win 7 a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinS#, Dec 6, 2019.

1. KevinS# Win User

Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license.

Hello Team,

This is my first post here so please dont mind if this is posted in a wrong place.

My question is, I had an office running on Win 7 a few years back (4 Desktops) and now we are down to just 1. I have 3 unused licenses for Windows (the devices are visible in my account).

Is there a way I can give away or exchange 1 or 2 licenses for 1 Office offline license (based on the price Microsoft decides) instead of purchasing a new one, while the desktop licenses go unused and wasted..

:)

KevinS#, Dec 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business

Source: Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 6, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

Windows licensing - confusion

Alright thanks for the links and information, might hit up those partner/retailer places and inquire about it. Thank you for clearing things =] *Big Grin Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license. :D *Respect :respect:

psyko12, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license. - Similar Threads - Exchange License Office

2. Sell or exchange Windows 8.1 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sell or exchange Windows 8.1 license: While cleaning out a closet, I found an unused set of install CDs for Windows 8.1 Pro. Can I resell this license or exchange for credit at the Microsoft Store?Derek...
  3. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  4. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  5. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

6. Reactivating license for an exchanged device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating license for an exchanged device: Hi, I had recently bought a laptop. The laptop came with Windows 11 home version and I bought a W11 pro license through Microsoft. Unfortunately, the device turned out to be faulty and I will be getting a new device in exchange from Vendor. Will I be able to use my current...
  7. Reactivating license for an exchanged device

Reactivating license for an exchanged device: Hi, I had recently bought a laptop. The laptop came with Windows 11 home version and I bought a W11 pro license through Microsoft. Unfortunately, the device turned out to be faulty and I will be getting a new device in exchange from Vendor. Will I be able to use my current...
  8. Reactivating license for an exchanged device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows License exchange

Windows License exchange: Can I change license types for computers? I just received a desktop with Windows Home and want to run Hyper-V. I have a laptop running Windows Pro, and want to change the 2 licenses on the machines so that the desktop run Pro and the Laptop run Home. Is this possible?...
  10. OS License

OS License: Hi, I've a laptop running ubuntu OS, I am planning to buy a new Windows 10 pro License and wish to test first on VMWare VM running on same laptop prior installing directly on laptop, so looking to know if same license key can be used to activate OS firstly on VM and then as...