Windows 10: Exchanges

Discus and support Exchanges in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased the wrong version of Minecraft on accident and I want to exchange it for the right one but I cannot. Is there any way to be able... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlaniHarwood, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Exchanges

I recently purchased the wrong version of Minecraft on accident and I want to exchange it for the right one but I cannot. Is there any way to be able to do that since I do not want money back and instead just want another version of the same game?

:)

AlaniHarwood, Feb 15, 2021

2. Exchange Activesync not synchronising Nokia Lumia 520 Error Code 80072F9C

I just had the same problem, and was dismayed to see Microsoft and MVPs suggest it was because you needed to upgrade from Exchange 2003. ActiveSync had worked fine for me so far, and there'd been no change on phone or server, so I tried a simpler, faster,
    cheaper approach:

Just delete and recreate your Exchange account on the phone.

• Open your Exchange email on the phone, press the ... button at the bottom and choose Folders. Take a note of which folders are listed (the ones you sync). Press Back twice to exit.
    • Go to Setttings | email + accounts
    • Tap your Exchange account (the one with the E icon), make a note of the settings, and cancel
    • Long press on your Exchange account and choose delete from the pop-up menu that opens
    • Choose "add an account", choose Exchange and enter the settings from step 3 (it will progressively ask for more settings if it needs them). Your Exchange email will sync for a while.
    • Open your Exchange email, which will have been pinned at the end of your home screen. Press the ... button at the bottom and choose Folders, then All Folders, to select the folders which you want to sync (from step 1).
    Hope this helps others get up and running again. Obviously staying on Exchange 2003 isn't a great idea, but minor hiccups like this don't merit a major upgrade.

Steven Kelly, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Exchanges

Exchange Server 2016: Forged in the cloud. Now available on-premises.

Source: Exchange Server 2016: Forged in the cloud. Now available on-premises. - Exchange Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Exchanges

1. Exchanges - Similar Threads - Exchanges

2. How do I exchange a product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exchange a product key?: When I installed Parallels Access on a new MacBook I was required to download Windows 11 and did not realize that the download was Windows 11 Pro. I purchased the product key for Windows 11 Home. How do exchange the unusable key for the correct one....
  3. How do I exchange a product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I exchange a product key?: When I installed Parallels Access on a new MacBook I was required to download Windows 11 and did not realize that the download was Windows 11 Pro. I purchased the product key for Windows 11 Home. How do exchange the unusable key for the correct one....
  4. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  5. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  6. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Runtime error in Microsoft Exchange control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime error in Microsoft Exchange control panel: We have MS Exchange 2019 CU12 . All was fine and today we are not able to open ECP or Admin center and getting the error: Server Error in '/ecp' Application.Runtime ErrorDescription: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred...
  8. Runtime error in Microsoft Exchange control panel

Runtime error in Microsoft Exchange control panel: We have MS Exchange 2019 CU12 . All was fine and today we are not able to open ECP or Admin center and getting the error: Server Error in '/ecp' Application.Runtime ErrorDescription: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred...
  9. OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.: We have this 3rd-party cloud email security provider for our exchange on-prem server. I asked them about why we still receive unwanted emails since it should block by their email protection service. They advise me to make sure that I should only allow their IP Address for...
  10. OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.

OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.: We have this 3rd-party cloud email security provider for our exchange on-prem server. I asked them about why we still receive unwanted emails since it should block by their email protection service. They advise me to make sure that I should only allow their IP Address for...