Windows 10: Exclamation mark on D Drive

Discus and support Exclamation mark on D Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bechet45, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Bechet45 Win User

Exclamation mark on D Drive

Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon. Bitlocker is turned on but always tells me that device encryption is suspended and that it will start automatically next time I log on, ie, it is permanently suspended.

Can anyone help me to un-suspend Bitlocker and thus, presumably, remove the exclamation mark, please?

:)

Bechet45, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

Darknova, Mar 26, 2020
  3. JayMW Win User
    D:\ The directory name is invalid

No yellow exclamation mark. There is a Red X that appears in a separate tile titled D:\ with the above mentioned problem. I followed your suggestions but continue to receive the same message. Also, I don't know if this helps, but I open the file This PC,
    there is a D drive listed, when I double click on it I receive the message to insert a disc into D. Does my computer think the kobo is a DVD drive?

JayMW, Mar 26, 2020
  4. techbuzz Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What does the yellow exclamation mark mean when next the the titles of threads on the homepage?

techbuzz, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Exclamation mark on D Drive - Similar Threads - Exclamation mark Drive

2. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  3. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  4. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  5. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  6. How to remove exclamation mark from a drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove exclamation mark from a drive?: I've recently factory reset my laptop It was in windows 11, then it became windows 10 home once reset and now it's back to windows 11 and now it's showing me an exclamation mark on my D and E drive.For both of them the BitLocker drive encryption is on....
  7. How to remove exclamation mark from a drive?

How to remove exclamation mark from a drive?: I've recently factory reset my laptop It was in windows 11, then it became windows 10 home once reset and now it's back to windows 11 and now it's showing me an exclamation mark on my D and E drive.For both of them the BitLocker drive encryption is on....
  8. What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz not bitlocker related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz not bitlocker related: So, I started to see this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive recently last 1 week perhaps. I searched a good amount of internet articles, but I couldn't find anything about it. Most of the articles are related to bitlocker and my bitlocker is enabled and working...
  9. What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive? Help plz: So, I started to see this exclamation mark in yellow circle on my d drive recently (last 1 week perhaps). I searched a good amount of internet articles, but I couldn't find anything about it. Most of the articles are related to bitlocker and my bitlocker is enabled and...
  10. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...