Windows 10: Exclamation mark on D Drive

Discus and support Exclamation mark on D Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bechet45, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:32 PM.

1. Bechet45 Win User

Exclamation mark on D Drive

Mine is a new Dell AIO with C Drive and D Drive. I use D Drive for storage and data. It has always had an exclamation mark on the D Drive icon. Bitlocker is turned on but always tells me that device encryption is suspended and that it will start automatically next time I log on, ie, it is permanently suspended.

Can anyone help me to un-suspend Bitlocker and thus, presumably, remove the exclamation mark, please?

:)

2. Darknova Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

3. JayMW Win User
    D:\ The directory name is invalid

No yellow exclamation mark. There is a Red X that appears in a separate tile titled D:\ with the above mentioned problem. I followed your suggestions but continue to receive the same message. Also, I don't know if this helps, but I open the file This PC,
    there is a D drive listed, when I double click on it I receive the message to insert a disc into D. Does my computer think the kobo is a DVD drive?

4. techbuzz Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What does the yellow exclamation mark mean when next the the titles of threads on the homepage?

Thema:

1. Exclamation mark on D Drive - Similar Threads - Exclamation mark Drive

2. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  3. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  4. network icon exclamation mark problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network icon exclamation mark problem: I have reinstalled windows because of this problem network icon says no internet but sites works fine what to do 137145
  5. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  6. Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark: When I started my desktop this morning I ran into some problems regarding the task bar. In order to get the apps back on I had to open each app and pin to task bar which seems to be working now. There is an action recommended on the task bar. When I view the actions, it...
  7. No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi: Dear Sir, From the last update of Windows 10 or may be an I.P app download , there is exclamation mark on the wifi sign. It says no internet secured. Some sites do open while others not. I cant access Microsoft store. Please help....
  8. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?: I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon: [img] Is there a way to know why? 113742
  9. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?: I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon: [img] Is there a way to know why? 113742
  10. Other Devices. USB Controller Exclamation Marks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other Devices. USB Controller Exclamation Marks: Hi, Up until now this has been fine but recently, maybe since 1703 update, I get this in Dev Mgr. All have an Exlam mark against them. Other Devices PCI Device PCI Device PCI Scanner Controller PCI Scanner Controller This is what I get after a search. Is it...