Windows 10: Exclamation notification sound

Discus and support Exclamation notification sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i press the “D” key on my keyboard the exclamtion noise plays even though i have it muted/off. It interupts my games because i have to use D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bearl52, Jan 24, 2019.

1. bearl52 Win User

Exclamation notification sound

Whenever i press the “D” key on my keyboard the exclamtion noise plays even though i have it muted/off. It interupts my games because i have to use D to move. How do i fix the problem?

:)

bearl52, Jan 24, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Exclamation notification sound

notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Exclamation notification sound

1. Exclamation notification sound - Similar Threads - Exclamation notification sound

2. Turn off CTRL+F exclamation sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off CTRL+F exclamation sound: Hello! How does one turn off the notification sound that occurs when you have a failed ctrl+F search? Currently I have tried Change System Sounds —> Sounds —> and then I selected “Exclamation”, set it to None, and applied the change. This did not resolve the issue and the...
  3. Sound Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Notifications: Hello. Recently I have notice that I no longer get sound notifications on my laptop. For instance, when I get new messages from desktop messenger or desktop whatsapp it no longer makes a sound, only the dot notification. I did turn banner notification cause I did not want...
  4. Sound Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Notifications: Hello. Recently I have notice that I no longer get sound notifications on my laptop. For instance, when I get new messages from desktop messenger or desktop whatsapp it no longer makes a sound, only the dot notification. I did turn banner notification cause I did not want...
  5. Notification sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds: I'm using Windows 10 and Windows 11 on my computers and I use notification sounds because I'm often using a full screen obscuring three tabs I also have open.I have the same notification sounds on my Win 11 computer as on my Win 10 laptop.The laptop sound when an email...
  6. No Notification Sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Notification Sounds: Sound works fine on my laptop running the latest Windows 10, I can play music and watch videos, but I don't get notification sounds. I have tried every solution I could find in the forums but nothing seems to work. Notifications are turned on, apps have microphone access and...
  7. Notifications / Sounds

Notifications / Sounds: Whenever I Get A Notification Or Open Something Like Windows Search My Volume Is Decreased By A Large Amount, Maybe 90%. This Is A New Issue That Came Out Of Nowhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-sounds/505775a5-9802-4ffb-8c20-df703bbc9a71
  8. no notification sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no notification sound: [ATTACH] i tried to troubleshoot sounds but it showed like this pls help me quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-notification-sound/9e933157-0d99-443b-b1f1-4b192714d233
  9. NO NOTIFICATION SOUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO NOTIFICATION SOUND: AS I BOUGHT HP LAPTOP 7 MONTHS AGO IT CAME WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED.AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF USING IT THE NOTIFICATION SOUNDS SUCH AS EMAIL, EXTERNAL DEVICE INSERT SOUNDS EVERYTHING WAS GOING GOOD BUT NOW NO NOTIFICATION SOUND IS COMING FROM MY LAPTOP. BUT MY SPEAKER...
  10. notification sound

notification sound: How do I turn it off (win 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notification-sound/8dd11d20-59f2-4083-a687-74ab3869c2ac