Windows 10: Exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection

Discus and support Exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know what an exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection means? When using an iPhone I get an exclamation point within a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RFiore, Sep 1, 2015.

1. RFiore Win User

Exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection

Does anyone know what an exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection means?
    When using an iPhone I get an exclamation point within a blue circle next to the same connections.
    This seems to have started after I upgraded to windows 10, but could be just a coincidence.

:)

RFiore, Sep 1, 2015

2. WiFi Network Icon with exclamation point

I too have this white shield with exclamation point next to my Wi-Fi Connection. No one can answer this including my internet provider.

Nurse Wayne, Sep 1, 2015
  3. WiFi Network Icon with exclamation point

The question was very direct and you did not answer it. What does the exclamation point in the shield mean as shown in the image provided? The shield shown is NOT yellow. I am getting the exact same thing. It is not a yellow shield. It is a white shield
    next to my internet access.

CharlesPeden, Sep 1, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Not without a screenshot of what it is, and what Task Manager is showing what it is. Without those screenshots, it is only guesses in the dark.

bro67, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Exclamation point within shield next to wi-fi connection - Similar Threads - Exclamation point within

2. Wi-Fi connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connections: My pc isn’t connecting to the internet and no Wi-Fi connections are showing up I have checked and it’s not a pc problem it’s a windows problem can someone help me please it’s been like this for weeks...
  3. public wifi with shield and exclamation point in it.

public wifi with shield and exclamation point in it.: How to reconnect to public wifi. I was connected before, but now couldn't connect anymore. It says internet access but could not load google chrome and other search engine....
  4. Got a exclamation point next to audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got a exclamation point next to audio.: Hello I have a HP Pavillon dv6000. I have no audio. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing. I've watched countless YouTube videos and still have same problem. Please help....
  5. Wi Fi connections

Wi Fi connections: Hi there I have several computers of various ages all running windows 10 my newest computers seem to stay connected without issue my older comps microsoft surface core I7 8gig ram and my toshiba core I5 8gig ram both have lost connections from time to time and the...
  6. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity: [ATTACH] Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™, the industry certification program based on the IEEE 802.11ax standard, enables next generation Wi-Fi connectivity providing the capacity, coverage, and performance required by users—even in environments with many connected devices such as...
  7. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  8. No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi: Dear Sir, From the last update of Windows 10 or may be an I.P app download , there is exclamation mark on the wifi sign. It says no internet secured. Some sites do open while others not. I cant access Microsoft store. Please help....
  9. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove white shield from wifi icon

2. My wifi connection icon has a white shield and exclamination mark

3. white shield with exclamation mark on my wifi

4. white shield and explanation point for wifi,
  5. white shield with exclamation mark connected to internet still have white shield,
  6. how to fix the white sheld with the red exclamation