Windows 10: Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 10+

Discus and support Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 10+ in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] You might have seen our team on the Dec. 4th episode of Mixer Tips & Tricks, or you might have just stumbled across this post on your own;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 10+

Source: Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 10+! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+

Source: Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Xbox live avatar not displaying correctly - shows up as a black box

Hello everybody,

I would suggest you try to do the following:

• Turn on the Xbox
    • Log on to your account if it doesn't login automatically
    • Go to your avatar configuration area and change some feature (Hair, eyes, shirt, etc.)
    • Save the change.
    If you have a special avatar customization like Halo or Gears of War suits avatars, try and see what happens if you go back to a basic setup. Once you saved the changes on the Xbox, wait until the changes get pushed to the device. You can also try to turn
    of the phone and switch it back on again to see if the update comes faster.

Hope this solves the issue, Merry Christmas to everybody!

Patrizia R., Dec 4, 2018
  4. r4inwolf Win User

Who would like to see zune connectivity with xbox live avatar?

I think it would be great to have the Zune social network link in directly with xbox live and their avatar system. The badges on Zune could be used towards earning band shirts or themes for your xbox and avatar, similar to the avatar awards already given
    by many xbox games. Just wanted to see if anyone else thinks this would be a good idea

r4inwolf, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 10+ - Similar Threads - Exclusive Avatar Shirt

2. Xbox Insider is currently not Available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Insider is currently not Available: I have an issue where I can't download the newer Xbox Insider Hub App. I have logged in and In fact used the older version before without a problem But the newer one I can't seem to download it. Does anyone can guide me through the steps to acquired the download??...
  3. Windows 10 21H1 available to insiders now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 21H1 available to insiders now: Windows 10 build 20H1 is now available to users in the Windows Insider Beta channel. It's a minor update, similar to 20H2 and 1909. Instead, the major upgrade with a UI redesign and new features will be 21H2, or Sun Valley. Please reply to add your expertise on this subject...
  4. Font Guttman Haim Font Use On T-shirts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Font Guttman Haim Font Use On T-shirts: Do I need commercial use in application like Adobe Photoshop for using fonts like "Guttman Haim" that come with Windows for commercial use??? Or do I need something else to use those fonts for commercial use??...
  5. More State of Decay slots now available to Xbox Insiders on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    More State of Decay slots now available to Xbox Insiders on Windows 10: Thanks to all the Xbox Insiders who joined the Windows Gaming ring and provided feedback on our tailor-made gaming technology for Windows! With the release of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1), we encourage all Xbox Insiders on Windows 10 to download the latest update...
  6. Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+

in Windows 10 News
    Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+: [ATTACH] Starting today, the Xbox Insider Program is proud to offer an exclusive Avatar t-shirt to all Xbox Insiders who have reached Level 2 and above as a thank you for providing feedback and support throughout the years. This shirt is brand new in its digital format, but...
  7. Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Xbox Insider Team as Avatars: [ATTACH] Not only has the Xbox Insider Team helped share and gather feedback on the updated Xbox Avatar Editor and experience throughout 1810, but as individuals, we’ve been excited to create our own Avatars! Now that most of our community has had the chance to take the...
  8. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...
  9. Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] Watch your favorite games live and connect with players and fans around the world in the fully redesigned Twitch app, now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One! New features and improvements include: Live video previews – check out live streams while you...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Rewards Beta is now available to all Xbox Insiders and in the following additional countries! Australia France Germany Ireland New Zealand Singapore United Kingdom To download the Microsoft Rewards app, open your Xbox Insider Hub and join the beta...