Windows 10: Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like

Discus and support Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a new version of Edge that's based on the open-source Chromium project, a move that shocked many. The company has internally... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LEOPEVA64, Mar 5, 2019.

1. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like

Microsoft is working on a new version of Edge that's based on the open-source Chromium project, a move that shocked many. The company has internally been working on the browser for months now and, according to our sources, currently maintains two channels for the browser: a Dev channel updated weekly and a Canary channel that's updated daily.

We were recently able to get our hands on some screenshots of the browser in its current state, as well as some images of the new Microsoft Edge Store which will showcase the many extensions Microsoft can now boast as a result of the move from EdgeHTML to Chromium for its browser...

Source: Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like [​IMG]

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like 1551774307_5.jpg

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like 1551774310_6.jpg

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like 1551774323_image-7.jpg

Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like 1551774300_3.jpg

:)

LEOPEVA64, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 5, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

chromium

You just did not do the first step until you read Dave's post.

Most any of the things like Edge, Chromium and so you just need to unpin from Start.

lacrumb, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Exclusive: This is what the new Chromium-based Edge looks like - Similar Threads - Exclusive Chromium based

2. Chromium-based Edge in Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium-based Edge in Windows Sandbox: I want to use a new Edge version that is based on Chromium on my PC running Windows Sandbox.Is it possible? BIG thnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromium-based-edge-in-windows-sandbox/e8162135-0cfb-4939-acdc-5128c86fa9cc
  3. Possible to use New Chromium Based EDGE in Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible to use New Chromium Based EDGE in Windows Sandbox?: Just as the question asks. Rather than using Hypervision and creating a whole installation. Is there any way possible to install and keep installed from use to use and through reboots the newest Microsoft Browser....
  4. Chromium based Edge seems buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium based Edge seems buggy: Has anyone downloaded the new Edge from Microsoft? It has been downloaded and installed on most of all of my family's PC's by me. But at times, it can seem really buggy. For example, I am a Verizon Wireless customer and when I log into the website at Verizon and X out of the...
  5. Question about the new Chromium based Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Question about the new Chromium based Edge Browser: Hi. I was was wondering if anyone has an opinion on weather it's ok at this time to manually download and install the new Edge Browser or wait until Windows Update pushes the update. I do like the Edge Browser although I use Firefox as my default browser. I have a HP Desktop...
  6. Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium: Hi all I am trying to install new edge based chromium browser but it throwing below error [img] Event Viewer [img] Windows version no. [img] I tried it on 4-5 systems. can any one please help me. 150874
  7. Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium: Hi all I am trying to install new edge based chromium browser but it throwing below error [img] Event Viewer [img] Windows version no. [img] I tried it on 4-5 systems. can any one please help me. 150874
  8. New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Chromium based Microsoft Edge now generally available: Upgrading to the new Microsoft Edge Download See also: Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter The new Microsoft Edge is now out of preview and available for download, with today’s release of our first Stable channel build...
  9. Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dev Tools in Chromium-Based Edge?: Does anyone know if the developer tools in the new Chromium-based Edge are Edge’s tool or Chrome’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dev-tools-in-chromium-based-edge/bc0d878e-4d31-40ef-a861-98055bb0fd36
  10. Edge based on Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge based on Chromium?: When will Windows 10 have the Edge based on Chromium? Can users who are running the current builds of Win10 can at least test it or will we have to wait after a newer build will be released? 125918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does microsoft edge chromium look like using insider