Windows 10: Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10

Discus and support Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well I don't take pleasure of writing this, but Windows 10 are really upseting me in the last couple weeks, and I really need to put this out. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Covarde atrás de um, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10

Well I don't take pleasure of writing this, but Windows 10 are really upseting me in the last couple weeks, and I really need to put this out.

I have been using Windows since the Millenium version, and the Windows 10 is by far the most bugged version I ever had.

In the last week, the videos stopped to work, for no reason, they simply stopped to work. I checked for drives updates, it's already have the right version. I unistalled and installed again, nothing helped. I changed the media player program 3 times (From SMPlayer, to VLC media, to default Movies and TV from Windows, and back to SMPlayer), none of the 3 worked, so wasn't a media player problem. I changed the video board to make sure that was't a hardware problem, and the videos still didn't worked. And finally I knew that was a problem on Windows 10 because the videos was working in my other OSs (Mojave and Qubes). And finally, I run the "problems solution" to Windows, that honestly, I never see solving any problem. (What problem this tools is capable of solving?) So I have no idea why the videos just stopped to work, since it was working on the day before. For me, that stopped to work without any reason, and werdly enough, its start working again 2 days after without any reason that I can think.

And this happened again two days ago again. The mouse cursor and the audio just stopped working. Again, is not drive problem (All the drives and Windows 10 itself is updated), and is not a hardware problem (I can hear the static from the sound box and the mouse works when I switch computers), and both of the cursors are working in the others OS.

My brother even jokingly saided that in the next update Microsoft will bring up the "dependency hell" to Windows. And its true. I remember that I faced a similar problem in one of the early versions of Ubuntu. Things just stopped to work for no reason one day, and starts working again in other. A lot of Linuxes have this problem, and the biggest argument in favor of Windows that I ever heard. "Things just work on Windows. You install the programs and work. Rarely the system fails, etc". And aparently this is not true anymore.

I don't know if Microsoft is focusing on other areas, like the phone OS and Azure cloud, and is not caring about the Windows anymore, but this type of problem I really didn't expect caming from a tech giant like Microsoft, looks much more a work from some universitary students volunteers who make a underground Linux version that a work caming from a huge company with thousands of employees like Microsoft. This type of thing just should not happen!

And the other main reason that I am upset about Windows 10, is because is tracking the heck out of me, even with me disabling the tracking sets in the "privacy" tab of settings. (Witch by the, seens like every update that I do resets some of the features).

This is very sneaky and unecessary. Companies like google, facebook, amazona, etc. At least have a reason (ish) to track the users. "They track they to make the contente free". Windows is not free, I paided for it, and I do not deserve have my data given to advertisiments to increase Microsofts profits. I already paid from Windows! And it's very rude from Microsoft keeping squeezing me for more profit.

This is the two main reasons that I'm very disappointed with Windows 10 so far. But have another ones:

* The system is slow: I understand that Windows 10 have a lot more extra features running on the background than previous versions, like Windows XP and Vista (Witch for me have the double of speed), and I understand that this operational system should be slower. But I'm really having some lag issues, and sorry, but having lag and the screen freezing from some seconds is not normal. My HD is not even 5% filled, and I compressed everything, and I do clean the hard disk regularly. And honestly I will have even more space if Microsoft let's me unistalls default things that I don't use (Like Edge)

* Microsoft forces me to have a outlook account to have support, and this is a excuse to put trackers to sell my data from advertisements, witch is low as I saided before. On can argue that outlook is free and Microsoft can sell my data to keep the service like this. But Windows is not free, and should not track by default or even track me when I need support. I don't want a outlook account, and Windows should respect the fact that I don't want to sell my data, and not makethings harder for me that I don't have account (And by the way, I will delete the one that I'm using for write this soon). Again, this is low from Microsoft tries to squeeze the consumer for even more profit (Cause I already paid for Windows, if I didn't said before). Its came to a point that my anti-spyware (SuperAntiSpyware) is marking oficial Microsoft programs as spywares. (Did I mentioned before that is wrong keeps taking my data when I already paid from Windows?)

I have others smalls complainings too (Why Microsoft takes out Pinball off Windows? This was the worst company decision I ever seen!!!), but the ones I mentioned above are the really serious ones for me.

Luckly, I have two others OS in my computer (Mojave and Qubes), and I will be using they for now. Is a bit hard to use Mojave as my main system, since I have been using Windows for almost two decades now. But until Windows10 became a usable version, I will keep with these two alternatives OSs.

:)

Covarde atrás de um, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10

1. Excuse me, but I have to make a long text complaining about Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Excuse long text

2. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  3. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  4. Excuse me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excuse me.: I'm pretty sure HTML5 is illegal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me/d6b3cbe4-145e-4370-87a4-7dab4f27c47e
  5. Customers complaining about website.

Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  6. Hi..excuse me I have problem with my Window hello fingerprint..it is not wprking what...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hi..excuse me I have problem with my Window hello fingerprint..it is not wprking what...: Hi..excuse me I have problem with my Window hello fingerprint..it is not wprking what should I do?i can not add or remove it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiexcuse-me-i-have-problem-with-my-window-hello/ddc1c6d2-87ba-4b0e-8a00-412a8a17f974
  7. excuse me what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    excuse me what?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/akakun73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex65pa/excuse_me_what/
  8. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  9. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...: With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good. I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to...
  10. Computer complains about my user and password, have to login to verfiy

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer complains about my user and password, have to login to verfiy: One message was did you change your password? I think this happens since I am logged into 2 different win10 PC as the same user email account. How can I either allow this, or how can I change the other win10 pc to a different Microsoft login? 97557