Windows 10: Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

Discus and support Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If this can't be prevented just tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A.User_RH, Dec 8, 2021.

1. A.User_RH Win User

Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

If this can't be prevented just tell me

:)

A.User_RH, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 8, 2021
  3. krumzZ Win User
    Win10 Pro PC Not Asking for Password on Wake

Gotcha dalchina. I did as suggested from the link you left. Still does not ask for password on wake. So far nothing has worked.

Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a... [​IMG]

krumzZ, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a... - Similar Threads - Excuse does anyone

2. Does anyone know what’s preventing my pc from connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what’s preventing my pc from connecting to the internet?: Hi there, I’m having a really frustrating time trying to figure why after a fresh install of windows 10 that it will not connect to the internet. I recently upgraded my pc and along with that I have a new SSD so I downloaded windows into that SSD. It connects to the Wi-Fi and...
  3. Does anyone know what’s preventing my pc from connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what’s preventing my pc from connecting to the internet?: Hi there, I’m having a really frustrating time trying to figure why after a fresh install of windows 10 that it will not connect to the internet. I recently upgraded my pc and along with that I have a new SSD so I downloaded windows into that SSD. It connects to the Wi-Fi and...
  4. Does anyone know what’s preventing my pc from connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...: If this can't be prevented just tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-does-anyone-know-how-to-prevent/30e865b3-ee23-4e22-86c2-f33ee5f8225b
  6. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...: If this can't be prevented just tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-does-anyone-know-how-to-prevent/30e865b3-ee23-4e22-86c2-f33ee5f8225b
  7. Excuse me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excuse me.: I'm pretty sure HTML5 is illegal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me/d6b3cbe4-145e-4370-87a4-7dab4f27c47e
  8. Does anyone know how to hide your running apps from your taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to hide your running apps from your taskbar?: Text submitted by /u/send_help001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdosuj/does_anyone_know_how_to_hide_your_running_apps/
  9. Does anyone know how to prevent windows going to the lock screen?

Does anyone know how to prevent windows going to the lock screen?: Using 1909, none of the usual fixes work. Trying to apply this by gpo. Just dont want the machine to lock at all. submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvrjs7/does_anyone_know_how_to_prevent_windows_going_to/
  10. Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc

Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc: Switching to a new pc and I don't want any of my old stuff from my previous pc to appear in the new pc. Is there a way to not have my data from the old pc appearing in the new pc. I logged in to my old pc using my Microsoft account btw. submitted by /u/Not_Vertix_ [link]...