Windows 10: Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

Discus and support Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TanishPlayz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TanishPlayz, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

/u/TanishPlayz, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Zaffy-416 Win User

Gpu usage

I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know

Zaffy-416, Sep 19, 2022
  3. high gpu usage when idle

Hi Nick. II'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/gpu-usa...

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1140860-50-idle...

https://www.windowsdigitals.com/gpu-100-usage-w...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/ora5c...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Juhiz9 Win User

Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

Getting GPU memory usage data in Performance monitor

Hey!

I'm doing a study for school and the topic is how PC performance is impacted while streaming to Twitch with different quality presets. I'll use x264 encoding as
    well as NVENC and compare the performance results. To record PC performance I'm using Windows Performance monitor.

I want to collect data of my PC performance and I have set my Data collector sets to monitor my RAM usage, overall CPU usage as well as each individual core usage.

I would like to capture my GPU memory usage also, but I don't know which memory module or type I should focus on. Overall GPU memory usage is enough for me so I
    don't need individual memory module metrics. I have now selected GPU Adapter Memory as one of the counter but I have no idea how I get the "real" total usage. I've got GTX1070 Ti in my system if it makes any difference to the question.

Also I would like to know if there is possibility to get NVENC encoder-module usage percentage there as well?

Juhiz9, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

1. Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a... - Similar Threads - Excuse 10% gpu

2. GPU usage fluctuating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage fluctuating: HelloI own a Lenovo legion 5 pro with a 3070 ti and i7-12700h. I have noticed that on my fps games, i have severe gpu usage fluctuations. As in i can go from 120 fps, to 90 to 110 to 70 in a few seconds. Lowering my settings has not improved the fluctuation. I play a lot of...
  3. Excessive GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excessive GPU usage: The solitaire from microsoft started to use EXCESSIVE gpu usage from 50 - 90%. I am thinking that it's a virus but i am not sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-gpu-usage/29ef51da-89ba-4f5b-a3a2-4de0d791f873
  4. Excessive GPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excessive GPU usage: The solitaire from microsoft started to use EXCESSIVE gpu usage from 50 - 90%. I am thinking that it's a virus but i am not sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-gpu-usage/29ef51da-89ba-4f5b-a3a2-4de0d791f873
  5. Gpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gpu usage: I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know...
  6. Gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu usage: I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know...
  7. Gpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. GPU Usage Split

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU Usage Split: I have an HP Laptop with both Intel UHD Integrated Graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. When running a game Prepar3D is the name, its a flight simulator, the GPU usage seems to be split between both GPUs. In task manager the GTX 1650 shows between 25 and 40 percent usage,...
  9. GPU at 0% usage

GPU at 0% usage: Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about 90 and my gpu stays...
  10. hdr and gpu usage

hdr and gpu usage: When I put hdr on in windows setting, my gpu usage and temp goes up while im not using any programs.When I use msi afterburner I see it goes to max clock speeds when only using the mouse. As soon as I put hdr off it goes back to normal. Tried different/clean driver and the...