Windows 10: excuse me what?

Discus and support excuse me what? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/akakun73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex65pa/excuse_me_what/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akakun73, Feb 1, 2020.

1. excuse me what?

/u/akakun73, Feb 1, 2020

2. Water damage used as an excuse to avoid replacing handset>>>>

I have seen all the excuses here. Basically the manufacturers are say a "mobile" phone isn't fit for purpose.

Lame excuses such as sweat in your pocket or a drop of rain. There is moister in the Atmophere everywhere. If so called liquid damage is the cause then every peice of electronic eqqipment I have in my house would fail.

I think Manufacturers have a list of excuses. Phones4u have their own repair centre, owned by them and it's the same old story. Either the phones are made for normal mobile usage or they are not. Simple as that. If it can't be kept in a pocket or stand
    a drop of rain once in a while then its not fit for the purpose it was made for. Cars have engine management systems , very complicated and very exspensive and you dont see them failing all over the show withthe excuse its liquid damage.

tightbluejeans---01, Feb 1, 2020
  3. silkstone Win User
    Is your system overclocked?

A better question would be; why not?

When running the video in 2D the clocks are significantly reduced and intel speed step steps in (excuse the pun). It would be quite a pain to re-overclock every time i need the performance.

silkstone, Feb 1, 2020
  4. LINKMANXD Win User

excuse me what?

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

jbailey8

excuse me, you showed me the steps work for "windows 7"? because that's the system I'm using

LINKMANXD, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

excuse me what?

1. excuse me what? - Similar Threads - excuse

2. No excuse for 'Missing drivers' from 23_H3 installation.iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No excuse for 'Missing drivers' from 23_H3 installation.iso: There is no excuse for this Windows CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9.iso NOT TO function on a late model ASRock Z590 Steel Legend motherboard. What is the latest repair choice? Why should users of a licensed paid, system should waste their time to train the novice staff of Microsoft...
  3. No excuse for 'Missing drivers' from 23_H3 installation.iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No excuse for 'Missing drivers' from 23_H3 installation.iso: There is no excuse for this Windows CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9.iso NOT TO function on a late model ASRock Z590 Steel Legend motherboard. What is the latest repair choice? Why should users of a licensed paid, system should waste their time to train the novice staff of Microsoft...
  4. Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran

Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran: Our country is banned in any way. You have designed a theme for windows from the Emirate of pictures of buildings. If you can make a theme for our ancient monuments such as the tomb of Cyrus the Great and Persepolis or the beautiful places of Iran....
  5. Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran: Our country is banned in any way. You have designed a theme for windows from the Emirate of pictures of buildings. If you can make a theme for our ancient monuments such as the tomb of Cyrus the Great and Persepolis or the beautiful places of Iran....
  6. Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, excuse me, can you make a theme for Windows 10 from our ancient artifacts from Iran: Our country is under sanctions in any way. You have designed a theme for windows from the Emirate of pictures of buildings. If you can make a theme for our ancient monuments such as the tomb of Cyrus the Great in Takht Jamshid or the beautiful places of Iran....
  7. Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Excuse me, what? 10% gpu usage with rainmeter but no gpu usage overall? Happening since a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TanishPlayz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xipvp7/excuse_me_what_10_gpu_usage_with_rainmeter_but_no/
  8. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...: If this can't be prevented just tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-does-anyone-know-how-to-prevent/30e865b3-ee23-4e22-86c2-f33ee5f8225b
  9. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...: If this can't be prevented just tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excuse-me-does-anyone-know-how-to-prevent/30e865b3-ee23-4e22-86c2-f33ee5f8225b
  10. Excuse me does anyone know how to prevent microsoft from asking your pc password when you a...