Windows 10: Exe error on all file

Discus and support Exe error on all file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Evrytime i try to make a bootable usb or even app are show me this type of exe thing i didnt find any solution can some one help asap plz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Big_Significance_547, May 8, 2023.

1. Exe error on all file

Exe error on all file 5dgno0h14pya1.jpg

Evrytime i try to make a bootable usb or even app are show me this type of exe thing i didnt find any solution can some one help asap plz

submitted by /u/Big_Significance_547
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Big_Significance_547, May 8, 2023
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 8, 2023
  3. Some .exe files files show Application error 0xe00000e5

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you get this error is a corrupt registry settings or some third party product (or virus) can change the default configuration for running EXE files. To better understand and isolate this issue, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• To confirm, do you successfully update your computer?
    • Aside from this error code, do you also get any error messages?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, May 8, 2023
  4. Exe error on all file

.exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, May 8, 2023
Thema:

Exe error on all file

1. Exe error on all file - Similar Threads - Exe error file

2. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  3. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  4. All the EXE files are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the EXE files are not working: Can someone help me? I wanted to open a file by clicking the "Open with" option as an alternative to open it. As I chose WinRAR to open that certain file, I forgot to untoggle/untick the "Always use this program to open this type of files or whatever it said" box. Now all the...
  5. All the EXE files are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the EXE files are not working: Can someone help me? I wanted to open a file by clicking the "Open with" option as an alternative to open it. As I chose WinRAR to open that certain file, I forgot to untoggle/untick the "Always use this program to open this type of files or whatever it said" box. Now all the...
  6. All the EXE files are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All the EXE files are not working: Can someone help me? I wanted to open a file by clicking the "Open with" option to open it. As I chose WinRAR to open that certain file, I forgot to untoggle/untick the "Always use this program to open this type of files or whatever it said" box. Now all the EXE files have...
  7. All my files turned into .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my files turned into .exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  8. .EXE files

.EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  9. Error executing exe file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error executing exe file: Every time I try to download something by running an exe file, the computer keeps rebooting. It always reboot during download after running exe file. What should i do fix the problem? Pls help me.. submitted by /u/gevatte [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB

Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB: Yup, you read that right. I really hate this since I need to install Windows (32-bit) via a thumb drive. Executive files inside the original hard drive does not affect this. All of the .exe files don't work (other type of files still work). But I can still access...