Windows 10: exe error

Discus and support exe error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alipourahmadi, Jul 16, 2018.

1. exe error

hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off

:)

alipourahmadi, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Muselc Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary update error code 0x80004005

Hello,

I've followed the steps (skipped step 4), but I found some problems with step 6. I got an error message each time I executed the following commands:

• regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
    • regsvr32.exe browseui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
    • regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll
    • regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll
    • regsvr32.exe initpki.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll
    • regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll
    • regsvr32.exe muweb.dll
    • regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll
    Here are screenshots of the error messages : https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aoh3GdjmrT-_hCqY2uAtWUddsDAJ

I ignored them and finished the steps, tried to install the Anniversary Update, but it failed again.

Thank you for your support !

Muselc, Jul 16, 2018
  4. exe error

Some .exe files files show Application error 0xe00000e5

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you get this error is a corrupt registry settings or some third party product (or virus) can change the default configuration for running EXE files. To better understand and isolate this issue, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• To confirm, do you successfully update your computer?
    • Aside from this error code, do you also get any error messages?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

exe error

1. exe error - Similar Threads - exe error

2. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  3. So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...: So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box says 0x00007FF84830ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024. The memory could not be written. I have a band new fresh install of windows olfrom a usb media tool, I have rum all the...
  4. So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box...: So today I turned on my pc and I'm getting explorer. exe application error in a box the box says 0x00007FF84830ACA referenced memory at 0x000000000000024. The memory could not be written. I have a band new fresh install of windows olfrom a usb media tool, I have rum all the...
  5. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  6. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  7. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  8. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  9. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...