Windows 10: .exe file deletion

Discus and support .exe file deletion in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ExpGamersInAu, Mar 24, 2020.

1. .exe file deletion

Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method to move it into my receclying bin it'll pop up a message for admin privellages I'll click continue and then it tell me I need permission from the computer's administrator.

I'm admin on the computer, only user on it, I've added a new user to try delete it but didn't work, I can delete the .exe files on computer start before it's fully laoded. This has been happening for a few months now but unsure how to fix it, talked to microsft live tech and had no help.

:)

ExpGamersInAu, Mar 24, 2020

2. Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 24, 2020
  4. zephyrus Win User

.exe file deletion

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

.exe file deletion

1. .exe file deletion - Similar Threads - exe file deletion

2. Can't delete an empty .exe file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete an empty .exe file: So, I followed this advice from DaveM121 and now I can't delete the .exe file as it says it is open in the file explorer. it is not easy to remove a file association in Windows 10,Please take this step by Step and the problem will be resolvedOpen Windows File ExplorerOn the...
  3. Can't delete an empty .exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete an empty .exe file: So, I followed this advice from DaveM121 and now I can't delete the .exe file as it says it is open in the file explorer. it is not easy to remove a file association in Windows 10,Please take this step by Step and the problem will be resolvedOpen Windows File ExplorerOn the...
  4. Can't delete an empty .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but...: Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but still showing after runnning the same command, how do i delete it and is the file safe or dangerous....
  6. Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but...

Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but...: Sigverif reports an unsigned file rzs3wizardpkgs3.exe i manually deleted the exe file but still showing after runnning the same command, how do i delete it and is the file safe or dangerous....
  7. Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deleting automatically .exe files: Hi Microsoft support,I try to install tesseract on my computer.When I run it for the first time, I get an access error message:Traceback most recent call last: File "C:\Users\Baptiste\anaconda3\lib\contextlib.py", line 131, in __exit__ self.gen.throwtype, value, traceback...
  8. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  9. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  10. how to delete exe files?