Windows 10: exe file latest update

Discus and support exe file latest update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to back up my data please help me then i want to install exe file but always connected to microsoft play store how i can fix this...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SriniVasan6, Nov 28, 2019.

1. exe file latest update

how to back up my data please help me then i want to install exe file but always connected to microsoft play store how i can fix this...

:)

SriniVasan6, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 28, 2019
  3. .exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Nov 28, 2019
  4. exe file latest update

can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

exe file latest update

1. exe file latest update - Similar Threads - exe file latest

2. How to disable the .exe file updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the .exe file updating?: I have .exe file on my Windows 10. This program updates sometimes, but it works without updates and I do not want to use it with updates. Can you help me to disable .exe file updating?...
  3. How to disable the .exe file updating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the .exe file updating?: I have .exe file on my Windows 10. This program updates sometimes, but it works without updates and I do not want to use it with updates. Can you help me to disable .exe file updating?...
  4. .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .exe files: As of recently many .exe files have been flagged for changing protected files, and I am worried that I have a Trojan or virus of some sort. It has flagged a file called spotify.exe and SetAPM.exe. I had spotify but I deleted it after this had happened....
  5. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  6. Exe Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe Files.: When a pop up window appear in a software, is this pop up window the part of same .exe file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-files/5b9073ae-4861-444d-a23c-99b9dedb1356
  7. .EXE files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  8. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  9. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  10. sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?: Good Afternoon Since installing the latest windows update for windows 10 on my HP envy 14 beats edition laptop I have been getting the following error message after startup and I've also noticed I lose my files and images in my adobe premiere elements, not sure how this has...