Windows 10: exe file missed icon

Discus and support exe file missed icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denunn Scherd, Sep 26, 2022.

1. exe file missed icon

I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as what my screenshot has shown.I have uninstall the program and reinstall it many times but still not work.If I install the program in a different directory, the issue solve.Any method to resolve this issue other than install the program in a different directory?Thanks.

:)

Denunn Scherd, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Custom File Icons?

I've got a program that creates various file types; some of these are associated with the program and display its icon. Is it possible to keep the file association, but change the icons for some of the associated types so they stand out in a listing?

If so, then ideally I'd like to extract the icon from the exe, make three slightly different versions, and make these display (at all scales) for the three main file types. Any suggestions for tools to do this? I have Photoshop CS5.

nigelmercier, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

exe file missed icon

instapic no icon

You don't need to look for .exe file if you already download and installed the application. We suggest that you look for the icon of the application. Kindly locate it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Instapic in the Search box.
    • Right-click Instapic and select Open file location.
    • Right-click Instapic, select Send to and then choose
      Desktop (create shortcut).
    If it is still missing, you can contact the developer of the application for advance assistance.

If you have further questions feel free to get back to us.

Ma. Lau, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

exe file missed icon

1. exe file missed icon - Similar Threads - exe file missed

2. exe file missed icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file missed icon: I have a exe file missed icon.The exe file of the program Exact Audio Copy in the folder C:\Program Files x86\Exact Audio Copyhas missed it's icon as what my screenshot has shown.I have uninstall the program and reinstall it many times but still not work.If I install the...
  3. Customized .exe file icon and need to reset only .exe icon to default icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Customized .exe file icon and need to reset only .exe icon to default icon: Hi all,I have a highly customized system and among the changes I made to other icons, I somehow changed my .exe icon too, MEANING that most ALL .exe files now have the SAME custom icon rather than the icon for each program like they are generally supposed to have. Example:...
  4. Customized .exe file icon and need to reset only .exe icon to default icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customized .exe file icon and need to reset only .exe icon to default icon: Hi all,I have a highly customized system and among the changes I made to other icons, I somehow changed my .exe icon too, MEANING that most ALL .exe files now have the SAME custom icon rather than the icon for each program like they are generally supposed to have. Example:...
  5. Customized .exe file icon and need to reset only .exe icon to default icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A .EXE file missing suddenly

A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  7. Exe files gone missing

Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  8. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  9. Windows 10 Missing/Broken EXE Icon

Windows 10 Missing/Broken EXE Icon: Just the other day an icon for a game I just installed disappeared only a couple days after installing it. The Change Icon screen shows the actual icon, but both the EXE and shortcut show a blank/white icon. However, here's the strange part, making acopy of the EXE shows the...
  10. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...