Windows 10: .exe game help

Discus and support .exe game help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielZheleznov, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

1. .exe game help

Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help

:)

DanielZheleznov, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:47 AM

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. problem? an online game

Hello Don,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:49 AM
  4. .exe game help

Windows 10 Game Compatibility

Hello Debie,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:49 AM
Thema:

.exe game help

1. .exe game help - Similar Threads - exe game help

2. HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP... UNKOWN .EXE ON TM POSSIBLE VIRUS: I downloaded uTorrent the other day and clicked no on all the sponsored ads. Since then however, my laptops been running a weird .exe command called “Cxaudiosvc.exe” thats eating my ram. While google says that this is a command ran by conexant audio services, I never...
  3. Gaming help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gaming help: Sometimes when I play games I have the G700s mouse, when I press mouse button 4 and mouse button 5, clipboard pops up. The buttons aren't registering anymore as MB4 and MB5, but rather both registering as the V key. This causes that annoying clipboard thing to pop up...
  4. Claiming ownership if the .exe file of a Windows 10 game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Claiming ownership if the .exe file of a Windows 10 game: I play Sea of Thieves on Windows 10, and I am trying to take ownership of/unlock the game's .exe file. I was successful in claiming ownership of the WindowsApps folder it is contained in, but am having trouble unlocking the file itself. I have tried the same method I used to...
  5. Access Microsoft Game exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Microsoft Game exe: The game is Phantom Dust. I want to access the correct files with the exe if possible. This is a old game. So I found a app called Reshade. This could potentially add graphic filters to this game, giving it a fresh look. But it wont work unless i can activate the exe by...
  6. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  7. game panel exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game panel exe: bonjour depuis quelques jours en lançant assassins creed 2 j'ai un message gamepanel.exe Windows ne peut reconnaître la signature numérique et cela m'empêche d utiliser assassins creed quelqu'un connaît il la solution à ce problème si oui je suis preneur cordialement...
  8. .app to be seen as .exe.....help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .app to be seen as .exe.....help!: hey guys, i need help with something.... i need to make netflix.app to be seen as netflix.exe is this possible..im creating a media center and when its.app it opens in the backgound and not over the media center maximized..... any help! is their a alias or something that...
  9. The .exe wont run Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The .exe wont run Please help: Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...