Windows 10: .exe game help

Discus and support .exe game help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielZheleznov, Sep 15, 2020.

1. .exe game help

Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help

:)

DanielZheleznov, Sep 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2020
  3. problem? an online game

Hello Don,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 15, 2020
  4. .exe game help

Windows 10 Game Compatibility

Hello Debie,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

.exe game help

1. .exe game help - Similar Threads - exe game help

2. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  3. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  4. Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :

Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :: Seems my Windows 11 has crashed/has issues... ?!?Restarted my computer this morning. nothing new installed, etc.After that, when I clicked to open Word, this error box below appeared saying "This operating system is not presently configured to run this application.Then all...
  5. WindowsApps, game exe run Permission denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps, game exe run Permission denied: Dear Microsoft!We just downloaded the Farming Simulator 2019 what comes free access with Microsoft Xbox Game Pass and i would like to run a dedicated server on my PC, but i get a permission denied error.After googleing, i've set my D:\WindowsApps folder's permission, and i...
  6. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  7. Access Microsoft Game exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Microsoft Game exe: The game is Phantom Dust. I want to access the correct files with the exe if possible. This is a old game. So I found a app called Reshade. This could potentially add graphic filters to this game, giving it a fresh look. But it wont work unless i can activate the exe by...
  8. game panel exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game panel exe: bonjour depuis quelques jours en lançant assassins creed 2 j'ai un message gamepanel.exe Windows ne peut reconnaître la signature numérique et cela m'empêche d utiliser assassins creed quelqu'un connaît il la solution à ce problème si oui je suis preneur cordialement...
  9. .app to be seen as .exe.....help!

.app to be seen as .exe.....help!: hey guys, i need help with something.... i need to make netflix.app to be seen as netflix.exe is this possible..im creating a media center and when its.app it opens in the backgound and not over the media center maximized..... any help! is their a alias or something that...
  10. The .exe wont run Please help

The .exe wont run Please help: Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i...