Windows 10: Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!

Discus and support Exe not showing in graphic settings selector! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So in the graphic settings in windows settings I am trying to add a file so I change the power settings for it but it doesn't show up! It shows when in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panical382, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!

So in the graphic settings in windows settings I am trying to add a file so I change the power settings for it but it doesn't show up! It shows when in file explorer but not in the file select in the graphic settings? I hope you understand what I mean, English isn't my first language.

submitted by /u/Panical382
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Panical382, Nov 19, 2019
  2. jhonloo Win User

IJ Network Scanner Selector EX not Found

I can print wirelessly without a hitch on my MX452, but cannot scan. When I try to scan via the Canon IJ Scan Utility, I get this error message: "IJ
    Network Scanner Selector EX
    cannot be found. Reinstall scanner driver. Scanner driver will be closed. Code 3,208,0"

I have downloaded and installed the Windows 8.1 printer driver from usa.canon.com. Canon customer support could not help. They said there was something in my software that prevents Windows from recognizing the scanner,
    although it recognizes the printer.

Any help would be appreciated!

jhonloo, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Exe not showing in graphic settings selector!

1. Exe not showing in graphic settings selector! - Similar Threads - Exe showing graphic

2. Graphics settings not showing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics settings not showing game: I'm wanting to have the option to choose integrated 5600H or dedicated graphics 3060 laptop for Football Manager 24.The issue is the game is not showing up in the list in the windows gaming graphics settings. The game is installed from the Xbox Windows App via...
  3. Graphics settings not showing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics settings not showing game: I'm wanting to have the option to choose integrated 5600H or dedicated graphics 3060 laptop for Football Manager 24.The issue is the game is not showing up in the list in the windows gaming graphics settings. The game is installed from the Xbox Windows App via...
  4. can't add a .exe file in graphic settings to set to run on high performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add a .exe file in graphic settings to set to run on high performance: Hello, I explained my issue here,https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Get-Help/problem-with-home2-exe-running-on-cpu/m-p/994117#M172784I wanted all my VR related applications to be run by the dedicated GPU and not the core graphic of my processor. I already know how to do this, I...
  5. can't add a .exe file in graphic settings to set to run on high performance

can't add a .exe file in graphic settings to set to run on high performance: Hello, I explained my issue here,https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Get-Help/problem-with-home2-exe-running-on-cpu/m-p/994117#M172784I wanted all my VR related applications to be run by the dedicated GPU and not the core graphic of my processor. I already know how to do this, I...
  6. Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary GPU not showing in graphics settings/graphics performance preferences: I currently have two gpus in my system, a GTX 1080 primary and an RX570 secondary. I would like to use my primary gpu for playing games and my secondary gpu for other tasks using graphics performance preferences but only my 1080 is showing up in the options. I have drivers...
  7. Audio profile selector not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio profile selector not showing.: So when I plug anything into my audio output jack headphones, speakers etc I have always had a screen pop up and ask which profile I want to use. I would then select either headphones or speakers depending what im using. But now when I plug either device in - I receive no pop...
  8. Audio profile selector not showing.

Audio profile selector not showing.: So when I plug anything into my audio output jack headphones, speakers etc I have always had a screen pop up and ask which profile I want to use. I would then select either headphones or speakers depending what im using. But now when I plug either device in - I receive no pop...
  9. Audio profile selector not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings: hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago AMD A9 Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD 8500 Dedicated i wanted to change a game's graphics preference to dedicated which is my HD 8500 and i get this [ATTACH] ^...