Windows 10: .EXE TURNED TO 0KB

Discus and support .EXE TURNED TO 0KB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have been trying to get help with my .exe files turning to 0kb and so far people talk about removing the "SYSWIN" file from "C:/Boot" but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LebogangPhokwane, Oct 1, 2020.

1. .EXE TURNED TO 0KB

Hello

I have been trying to get help with my .exe files turning to 0kb and so far people talk about removing the "SYSWIN" file from "C:/Boot" but there is no "SYSWIN" anywhere in my PC. What do I do in this case?

P.S: The corrupted files are in my external hard drive.

:)

LebogangPhokwane, Oct 1, 2020

2. EXE Files turning to 0kb

all my exe files are turning to 0kbs what should i do

phillipchilingulo, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Arn Walt Win User
    ALL MY .EXE FILES SIZE TURNED TO 0kb

Had the same problem yesterday...all setup files turned to 0Kb and most applications too. Opened the file locations of all suspicious processes with task manager and deleted them. Then For every file that had 0Kb, it has some previous version available
    just before it was modified by the malware. I restored a few of them but because there are so many EXEs to restore one by one its unrealistic. So I did system restore and all installed applications worked while the 0Kb setup files disappeared. because I needed
    them I had to undo sytem restore again, and when it was done. All the files were available in their original state, not a single file lost. Guess I got lucky but someone else may have the same good fortune

Arn Walt, Oct 1, 2020
  4. .EXE TURNED TO 0KB

EXE Files turning to 0kb

Hi phillipchilingulo,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and thank you for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to see Nick Dich's post in the below mentioned thread and see if it helps, If the issue persists kind do let me know, waiting for your kind reply
    please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

.EXE TURNED TO 0KB

1. .EXE TURNED TO 0KB - Similar Threads - EXE TURNED 0KB

2. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  3. all video files turned exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all video files turned exe: hi i think some virus hit one of my folder aand all video files turned 3 mb exe files .any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-video-files-turned-exe/ac105683-89c4-4441-8284-6efbc5c67587
  4. All my files turned into .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my files turned into .exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  5. Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Txt file Turned into 0kb after pressing ctrl + z: i was working on 2 text file, i saved the data from my server and saved it on those 2 text files after that i accidently pressed ctrl+z or don't know which key that the both files i saved are still there but data is 0kb, i tried redo but no luck, files are not even in tmp...
  6. .exe files reduced to 0kb

.exe files reduced to 0kb: Hello. I have a computer that I'm trying to fix that was infected by this virus (Win32.Grenam.G) that made almost all .exe files 0KB and probably moved the real ones somewhere else I don't know. UWD apps have not been affected. Upon obtaining the computer I have updated OS,...
  7. Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows folder turned into a 0KB file? What is that stupidity??: Hi there, First of all, thanks for your upcoming help, even though I kinda already know that the only solution is to format. Or to get away from Microsoft stupidness. My laptop has 2 SSDs, one that's integrated to the motherboard, and one 2,5" that I installed, the last...
  8. Folders turned into .exe in flash usb

Folders turned into .exe in flash usb: All my folders in my Flash USB turned into .exe files and my Avast antivirus deleted some of them. I have tried restarting when i saw this. and i have scanned my computer but it shows nothing. please help....
  9. How to turn this into a exe shortcut?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn this into a exe shortcut?: How to turn this into a exe shortcut? Press Windows Key +R on the keyboard to open the Run dialog. Then enter "thunderbird.exe -p" Followed this, could not get it to work: How to Run Command Prompt Commands from a Windows Shortcut Code: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c...
  10. How to turn this into a exe shortcurt?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn this into a exe shortcurt?: How to turn this into a exe shortcut? Press Windows Key +R on the keyboard to open the Run dialog. Then enter "thunderbird.exe -p" Followed this, could not get it to work: How to Run Command Prompt Commands from a Windows Shortcut Code: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. syswin.exe 0 kb