Windows 10: Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC

Discus and support Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WORM 19, Aug 22, 2019.

1. WORM 19 Win User

Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC

The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every drivers hardware ID but i could not..Can anyone help from where the file creates the ID..Even a little help would be a great deal for me

No need to install..its 3 mb portable Link :https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JqkRXUvAha13WpfFaeGMHig_GnAZHJab

***Modified title from: HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher from where the file makes these unique ID …FILE LINK BELOW***

:)

WORM 19, Aug 22, 2019
  2. rwaykole Win User

How to get lumia 610 unique device id.

I am aware of IMEI number. I don't need activation code. I need windows phone unique device id. Actually I am in china and my whats up is not working on mobile. I want to use it on laptop. SO got a software wassup but it has id and password. ID is my phone
    number and for whats up we don't give any password, its auto generated by whats up. now my password for wassup is my phone's unique device id

I need this ....plz help

rwaykole, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Unique Device ID for lumia 920

sorry I didn't knw that there are a lot of IDs.

I have installed an application call wassapp which will enable me to use whatsapp on my windows 8 laptop. during setup I have input my mobile number and its asking for password. I check to knw what password is being asked for and its "Your password is your
    device's unique ID" for windows phone and for android phone password is device's IMEI.

so where can I find my device's unique ID?

EmricBrima, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC

1. Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC - Similar Threads - Executable file unique

2. Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?: Hey guys,Has anybody encounter this:We just found 2 machines that show the same Device ID on Windows Settings=>About isn't that supposed to be unique per machine?Thanks.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?: Hey guys,Has anybody encounter this:We just found 2 machines that show the same Device ID on Windows Settings=>About isn't that supposed to be unique per machine?Thanks.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Onedrive - individual files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive - individual files: 1909 18363.1016 Is it possible to sync individual files in onedrive? 164032
  6. Where are the individual update files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are the individual update files?: Before doing its thing, I believe Windows Update gets those KBxxxxxx files from Microsoft and stores them somewhere. If I could copy them to a similar location on another PC, it might help speed up the total update process in that PC. So where are those files stored?...
  7. Uniquely Renaming Large Batch of Files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uniquely Renaming Large Batch of Files: Hello team. Looking to see if anyone has any pointers for my situation at work: I have 90 PDF files that need to be renamed, each of them having unique names that have to deal with a supplier and consignee pair. I have a list of all of the file names in an excel sheet and...
  8. HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...: The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every drivers hardware ID but i could not..Can anyone help from where the file creates the ID..Even a little help would be a great...
  9. Assign individual app for individual .url files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assign individual app for individual .url files: I'm starting to seriously question the intelligence of the people who design windows 10, but anyway. I've been doing some looking, and it seems you can't set an individual .url file to launch with an individual program. As far as I can tell, you can only set GLOBAL default...
  10. Custom icons for individual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom icons for individual files: How can I change the icon for an individual file? For example, I have a phonelist.docx Word file on my desktop and would like to change the icon from the default Word icon to a telephone icon. How can that be done? 33083