Windows 10: executable pdf program

Discus and support executable pdf program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a program that I can launch, and allow me to open one pdf file, out of several? The program I create so to speak will have an icon or button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithFerguson4, Apr 29, 2020.

1. executable pdf program

Is there a program that I can launch, and allow me to open one pdf file, out of several? The program I create so to speak will have an icon or button that executes a program that will open and see several pdf files. I can open one of these files. A different pdf file can open when the open file closes. The program I create is hopefully not a typically pdf reader.

:)

KeithFerguson4, Apr 29, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Apr 29, 2020
  4. executable pdf program

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

executable pdf program

1. executable pdf program - Similar Threads - executable pdf program

2. How to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  3. How to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  4. SSHD lost, programs not executable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSHD lost, programs not executable: One of my internal SSHDs broke yesterday, absolutely no sign of life. However, this happened while the system was running and now many programmes that were installed are still there according to Windows, but when starting these programmes the message appears that "The drive...
  5. Ports & Program execution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ports & Program execution: I am a prescriber of Window 10. I have faced a problem in the execution. The program always informs me that a connection error has occurred gets suspendid, and the program repeats and tries to re-connect again, but with no success ...So, I want to know: 1-How to identify port...
  6. program execution flow problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    program execution flow problem: how do i fix this program execution cancelled program comes up every time i try and launch my world of tanks video game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-execution-flow-problem/1120fc5a-8b67-4432-a67a-cbf741a599c8
  7. Programs execution issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs execution issue: Hi , i'm facing this since yestereday ...im unable to run any kind of programs unless i run them with admin rights , so the following error keeps displaying whenever i run an .exe file : [ATTACH] This message includes ALL programs , i request your help...
  8. Allowing ssh to execute programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allowing ssh to execute programs?: Is it possible to allow a user who connects via ssh (openssh server from optional features) to execute programs and java applications like you can do in a regular cmd? (eg. “start whatever.exe“, “java -jar file.jar“) submitted by /u/Daniel2193YT [link] [comments]...
  9. PDF Separating program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PDF Separating program: I want a reliable pdf separating program to download to my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-separating-program/b9653f58-740f-4982-96d9-e2d0de46e4ec
  10. Soda PDF program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF program: I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program if you are in the need for...