Windows 10: Execution Command Save

Discus and support Execution Command Save in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after execution Window Store missing command how will I save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by batureMatori, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Execution Command Save

after execution Window Store missing command how will I save

:)

batureMatori, Jan 20, 2022

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Execution Command Save :)

4. Micaa Win User

Execution Command Save

3D Detection - Execute Command

Hello,

I use ATITool 0.27B1 on Windows Vista, and have a little problem with the Execute command in the 3D Detection.

I manage to play a sound when loading a 3D Application, but no way to use the Execute command.

Have you a solution for me?

Micaa, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Execution Command Save

1. Execution Command Save - Similar Threads - Execution Command Save

2. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  3. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  4. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Execution Command Save

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  6. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  7. Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands

Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands: Hello Team, Hope you are well ! I just want to know whether we can prevent certain commands in Windows Defender ATP. I want to prevent execution of below command running on Windows10: " cd C:\:$i30:$bitmap "...
  8. Command Prompt Interfce Got Changed Due to Command Executed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Interfce Got Changed Due to Command Executed: Hello All, Sometime back I run a command on my command prompt to change the text color which I found somewhere on Google. After that my command interface got changed Refer below screenshot of command prompt and now I want to reset my command back to default. Kindly help...
  9. Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...: IS this what i think it is?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intruder-alert-executing-remote-command/c276edb8-fb9b-4f2c-8651-45719c699fa7"
  10. Execute Powershell command on remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Execute Powershell command on remote computer: Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following: Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User I get the following error: [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur...