Windows 10: Execution Command Save

Discus and support Execution Command Save in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after execution Window Store missing command how will I save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by batureMatori, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Execution Command Save

after execution Window Store missing command how will I save

:)

batureMatori, Jan 20, 2022

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Execution Command Save :)

4. Micaa Win User

Execution Command Save

3D Detection - Execute Command

Hello,

I use ATITool 0.27B1 on Windows Vista, and have a little problem with the Execute command in the 3D Detection.

I manage to play a sound when loading a 3D Application, but no way to use the Execute command.

Have you a solution for me?

Micaa, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Execution Command Save

1. Execution Command Save - Similar Threads - Execution Command Save

2. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  3. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  4. Execution Command Save

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  5. Execution Command Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  6. Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands

Preventing Execution Of Certain Commands: Hello Team, Hope you are well ! I just want to know whether we can prevent certain commands in Windows Defender ATP. I want to prevent execution of below command running on Windows10: " cd C:\:$i30:$bitmap "...
  7. Command Prompt Interfce Got Changed Due to Command Executed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Interfce Got Changed Due to Command Executed: Hello All, Sometime back I run a command on my command prompt to change the text color which I found somewhere on Google. After that my command interface got changed Refer below screenshot of command prompt and now I want to reset my command back to default. Kindly help...
  8. Run command not saving the history of commands used

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run command not saving the history of commands used: I bought refurbished Dell 5050 and noticed a difference from old Dell - both used Windows 10 Pro. When I use the run command, it does not put in the last used command automatically. My old Dell 7010 running Windows 10 Pro would display last used command but now each time I...
  9. Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...: IS this what i think it is?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intruder-alert-executing-remote-command/c276edb8-fb9b-4f2c-8651-45719c699fa7"
  10. Execute Powershell command on remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Execute Powershell command on remote computer: Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following: Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User I get the following error: [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur...