Windows 10: Exel program on old netbook transfer

Discus and support Exel program on old netbook transfer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My wife is using a netbook that was a windows 7, but now is a windows 8 system and is is getting to a slow down to power up. It takes 45 minutes... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JD Garrett1970, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Exel program on old netbook transfer

My wife is using a netbook that was a windows 7, but now is a windows 8 system and is is getting to a slow down to power up. It takes 45 minutes now to get it to go thru power up and the internet features has been turn off to stabilize the unit. We was wondering is it possible to transfer digital software to new windows laptop. We already paid for the exel on the netbook for windows 7, she doesn't want to spend for windows 10 if she can help it. Any advice is helpful before I go and do something stupid as to rigging up old school style on ripping the software off the harddrive and attempt to get it on the new computer? I'm going to attempt to back up files off the netbook for her to a 1 terabyte drive we have and see if that helps her any first.

:)

JD Garrett1970, Oct 30, 2019

2. transferring old netbook to new laptop

what options do I have to transfer all files from netbook to new laptop?

MouseMartin, Oct 30, 2019
  3. exel 2007

how can update the exel 2007 to the newest exel version

Tariqdajani1, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Exel program on old netbook transfer

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Exel program on old netbook transfer

1. Exel program on old netbook transfer - Similar Threads - Exel program old

2. how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop: how to transfer programs from old laptop to new laptop - from windows 10 to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-programs-from-old-laptop-to-new/10628b52-b0b8-4a4d-8e6b-1003d91bede7
  3. Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of Win 10 licence from netbook to another PC?: I've got an old HP Netbook remember netbooks? - almost as successful a 'line' as the DMC DeLorean, but far less power shipped with Windows 7 Starter OEM, upgraded via the 'Windows Anytime Upgrade' to Windows 7 Home Premium purchased key, then later to Windows 10 Home in early...
  4. Exel program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Exel program: Hi i wanted to make use of the Microsoft Excel program, i paid the monthly amount as requested but cannot use it why is this? FNB :- R109.00 reserved for purchase @ Microsoft*microsoft 36 from FNB card a/c..914000 using card..4126. 2Jan 05:05 regards Glen Symes...
  5. Need a browser for very old netbook.

in Browsers and Email
    Need a browser for very old netbook.: I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809. Surprisingly, this version of Windows 10 runs better than XFCE for some reason. Any body know why? Any ways, the only issue...
  6. Need a browser for very old netbook.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need a browser for very old netbook.: I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809. Surprisingly, this version of Windows 10 runs better than XFCE for some reason. Any body know why? Any ways, the only issue...
  7. Computer files programs transfer old to new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer files programs transfer old to new: What is the best way to install all files and programs from Windows 8 computer to new Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-files-programs-transfer-old-to-new/2d5411a1-bd7f-4c77-b96d-36828f2f3f5d"
  8. microft words and exel,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microft words and exel,: I bough Laptop 2015, comes with windows 10, office word and excel also come with, now Nov, 2018 I looking for a job will review and edit my resume that have save : its say my subscription expired call support I have repurchase : Really? almost three years I use for many time...
  9. Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook: Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new...
  10. Old Netbook using Win10 vs Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Old Netbook using Win10 vs Ubuntu: So, I have this old netbook that my mom used to use... but found it too small. It used Win7 Starter, has an Atom processor and 2gb ram. (Toshiba NB505) For the heck of it, I upgraded it to Win10. But I'm finding that, just like Win7 starter, it is a bit slow. (I know,...