Windows 10: exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart

Discus and support exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello When I booted Windows, I had problem with srttrail.txt So I surfed the Internet, and tried all the processes that I could do cmd ... etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bajirak Kalguksu, Dec 21, 2020.

1. exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart

Hello

When I booted Windows, I had problem with srttrail.txt

So I surfed the Internet, and tried all the processes that I could do cmd ... etc

But I thought I cannot solve this problem. I trapped in an infinite loop.

After a lot of consideration, I decided to format my computer.

But when I rebooted Windows, 'exF Remove disks or other media. Press any key to restart' message comes out.

I pressed any key then it says 'Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key'

I cannot handle with it,,, help me out

Thank you

:)

Bajirak Kalguksu, Dec 21, 2020

2. Remove disks and other media???

When I go to start my computer it says exf remove disks or other media and press any key to restart.. I don't know what media it's talking about.

LostAndConfused2PD, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Win10 N Will not install Media pack

I am using windows 10N Insider preview and The media pack will not install. I have tried the following:

• Media Feature Pack list for Windows N editions
    • Media Feature Pack for N and KN editions of Windows 10 Version 1508 - KB3010081
    • Media Feature Pack for N and KN editions of Windows 10 Version 1511 - KB3010081
    • Media Feature Pack for N editions of Windows 10 Version 1607 - KB3133719
    • Media Feature Pack for N edition of Windows 10 Version 1703 - KB4016817
    • Media Feature Pack for N edition of Windows 10 Version 1709 - KB4039813

The only one to install was the very first one. However Media player is not installed, there are no media player folders. I can add the app.

Every other version say the update is not applicable to your system. Not sure how
    that's even possible. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and nothing. No media player. Should I just assume that it does not work and will never be fixed or is there some magic that I
    don't know about to get this thing working and installed correctly?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

Moved fromexF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup )

Jeffrey L Johnson, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart

Win10 N Will not install Media pack

Hi Jeffrey,

Windows 10 N editions include the same functionality as Windows 10, except that these versions of Windows do not include Windows Media Player, and related technologies. End-user customers can enable the media functionality to work properly by installing
    the Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 (KB3133719). To assist you with your concern, we have collected some of the resource link for you to download the Media Feature Pack for N version of Windows 10. Here are the download links:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart

1. exF \n Remove disks or other media. \n Press any key to restart - Similar Threads - exF Remove disks

2. N/a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    N/a: <deleted> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/8de7f2b5-e0ef-4e40-a198-87158e117495
  3. N/a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    N/a: <deleted> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/8de7f2b5-e0ef-4e40-a198-87158e117495
  4. N/A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    N/A: Nevermind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/12d88a13-48fe-433a-a39e-56a29e54e9a1
  5. N/A

N/A: Nevermind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/12d88a13-48fe-433a-a39e-56a29e54e9a1
  6. My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard beeps when I press the 'n' key: Woke up today and my keyboard started to beep when I press the 'n' key. Checked multiple solutions here on answers.microsoft.com. Sticky, Toggle and Filter keys are off, but I do have 3 "HID Keyboard Device" entries on the Device Manager, under Keyboards.Hope you can help as...
  7. B/n KEYS

B/n KEYS: MY "B" and "N" Keys turn on caps lock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bn-keys/fabe3dde-0b18-46f9-9837-8ef15197d08c
  8. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  9. Cant press shift + n in games

Cant press shift + n in games: So in games i cant seem to press shift + n but on anything else i can for e.g discord or my browser, i dont know whats causing this issue any help would be appreciated...
  10. New media pack N?

New media pack N?: Hi all, I've been running w10 pro N 64 since day one. On the whole no major problems. Remember when 1511 was introduced and M.S broke the media feature pack. M.S realised this and released a new feature pack. All was well with playing videos. A couple of weeks ago the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Remove disk or other media

2. exf remove disks or other media laptop