Windows 10: Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

Discus and support Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joel Rodrigo Ferreira, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado

:)

Joel Rodrigo Ferreira, Mar 4, 2024

2. Windows Security How to remove Win32/Creprote

If Windows Security detects Win32/Creprote as unwanted why does it not quarantine/remove it? I have a similar problem with MyWebSearch.

SeamusBreen1, Mar 4, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pua notification won,t go away

Hi #seahawk#

Thank you for the screenshot, Defend does not list the app it considers to be a PUA, the best option is to perform an offline scan with Defender, then download the free version of Malwarebytes and run a full scan with that, those scans should remove the PUA from your PC.

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

HI, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

A PUA is not actually malware, it is an application on your PC that Defender deems to be possibly unsafe.

Please provide a screenshot of the history list in Defender showing the PUA's it has found on your PC.

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

1. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch - Similar Threads - Existência virús PUA

2. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch: Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado...
  3. PUA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUA: Hi! I just wanna ask, if you don't mind?Is PUA a malware or a virus?Is Mediaget A PUA?Is PUA dangerous or harmful?Is PUA removed after deleting them by antimalware software like Windows Defender Or Malwarebytes?After getting PUA, do I have to get a clean install?Is my device...
  4. What is PUA win32 presenoken

What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  5. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  6. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  7. PUA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PUA

PUA: Hi All How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc. Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success. Everything I have read about this one is not good so some help is needed. Take care and stay safe all. Alan...
  9. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...