Windows 10: Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

Discus and support Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joel Rodrigo Ferreira, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado

:)

Joel Rodrigo Ferreira, Mar 4, 2024

2. Windows Security How to remove Win32/Creprote

If Windows Security detects Win32/Creprote as unwanted why does it not quarantine/remove it? I have a similar problem with MyWebSearch.

SeamusBreen1, Mar 4, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pua notification won,t go away

Hi #seahawk#

Thank you for the screenshot, Defend does not list the app it considers to be a PUA, the best option is to perform an offline scan with Defender, then download the free version of Malwarebytes and run a full scan with that, those scans should remove the PUA from your PC.

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

PUA not deleted or quarantined by Windows Defender

HI, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

A PUA is not actually malware, it is an application on your PC that Defender deems to be possibly unsafe.

Please provide a screenshot of the history list in Defender showing the PUA's it has found on your PC.

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

1. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch - Similar Threads - Existência virús PUA

2. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed: Encountered something called "PUA:Win32/GameTool" during a scan. Came from the following file: G:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rayman Forever\RayKit\RAYRUN.EXEI got rid of the file and uninstalled the game, but for some reason, it say's the app is active and it won't go away despite...
  3. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed: Encountered something called "PUA:Win32/GameTool" during a scan. Came from the following file: G:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Rayman Forever\RayKit\RAYRUN.EXEI got rid of the file and uninstalled the game, but for some reason, it say's the app is active and it won't go away despite...
  4. Can't get PUA: Win32/GameTool removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch

Existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch: Tenho á bastante tempo instalado o Malwarebytes, mas mesmo assim o defender ainda me informou da existência do virús, PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch obrigado...
  6. What is PUA win32 presenoken

What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  7. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  8. PUA

PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  9. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...