Windows 10: existing security program

Discus and support existing security program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I know if I should keep Norton or not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LowellAxelson, Dec 5, 2018.

1. existing security program

How do I know if I should keep Norton or not

:)

LowellAxelson, Dec 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 5, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 5, 2018
  4. existing security program

Jsssssssss, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

existing security program

1. existing security program - Similar Threads - existing security program

2. Windows Security Does not Exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Does not Exist: I'm trying to disable Real Time Protection but when I try to access it from any mean start menu, Settings, etc. its icon is there but it just won't run. not only that, but also it won't appear in installed apps menu so that I can reset it. Even while updating I receive a...
  3. Security programs question

Security programs question: Is the Windows security that comes in win 10 pro pretty decent or should I get a different software program to install? Thanks! *Smile 161467
  4. [Question] Install already existing programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Install already existing programs: Hello fellow Windows users. I have an SSD for Windows and an HDD for everything else. I reinstalled Windows and kept all the data on the HDD, of course as intended all the registry entries got deleted but the programs on the HDD are all runable when opening the exes. Does...
  5. microsoft security program

microsoft security program: On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-program/f8e559b0-68ef-4f28-944e-3dfe837032ce
  6. security program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security program: was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it necessary to have this additional security??...
  7. Existing Software Programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Existing Software Programs.: I had Windows 7 with ArcSsoft PhotoStudio6 in working order. When I upgraded to Windows 10, the PhotoSudio program was blocked by a dialogue box from ArcSoft requiring both my e-mail address and an activation code, which I don't have any more since I acquired the program...
  8. Multiple security programs

Multiple security programs: I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed. I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing looks the same or is in the same place! I have multiple software for security showing up in the start menu (reason, byte...
  9. Windows security program

Windows security program: How do I disable windows 10 security to use a different anti virus, antimalware program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-program/527fbb48-51f9-485d-9582-07ecb50aa6d7"
  10. Disabling security programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling security programs: TenForum's installation guide says 'you will need to disable or uninstall any 3rd party AV or security program' I'm a little concerned about this and just wanted to confirm if it's safe to do so. And does every security program need to be disabled - I have several, my AV plus...