Windows 10: Existing Software Programs.

Discus and support Existing Software Programs. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had Windows 7 with ArcSsoft PhotoStudio6 in working order. When I upgraded to Windows 10, the PhotoSudio program was blocked by a dialogue box from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayfrid, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Rayfrid Win User

Existing Software Programs.

I had Windows 7 with ArcSsoft PhotoStudio6 in working order. When I upgraded to Windows 10, the PhotoSudio program was blocked by a dialogue box from ArcSoft requiring both my e-mail address and an activation code, which I don't have any more since I acquired the program several years ago. How do I get rid of this block?

:)

Rayfrid, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 17, 2020
  3. JohnthePilot, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Existing Software Programs.

hawkeyes46, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Existing Software Programs.

1. Existing Software Programs. - Similar Threads - Existing Software Programs

2. Existing W10 & software onto a new machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Existing W10 & software onto a new machine.: Hello,I have always assumed that if I took a drive with the operating system and installed software from one machine and placed it in another, this would not work.Clearly the hardware would be different to start with.Setting up a PC can of course take many days to configure...
  3. Existing W10 & software onto a new machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Existing W10 & software onto a new machine.: Hello,I have always assumed that if I took a drive with the operating system and installed software from one machine and placed it in another, this would not work.Clearly the hardware would be different to start with.Setting up a PC can of course take many days to configure...
  4. Existing W10 & software onto a new machine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 effect on existing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 effect on existing software: When I installed and after a crash re-installed Win 10, I had to reinstall all my software. Will the same loss occur when Windows 11 is installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-effect-on-existing-software/3966f985-5e25-416b-936a-6385aea4a212
  6. Windows 11 effect on existing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 effect on existing software: When I installed and after a crash re-installed Win 10, I had to reinstall all my software. Will the same loss occur when Windows 11 is installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-effect-on-existing-software/3966f985-5e25-416b-936a-6385aea4a212
  7. Does this backup software exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does this backup software exist?: I'm looking for a backup software for Win10 that can backup specifically selected folders that I select instead of backing up the whole drive, and only back up the files if they have changed or updated so it doesn't take a long time rewriting every file that hasn't been...
  8. Program software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program software: My computer is not connected to the internet. How do I install the program software on it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-software/eb420e1f-fcc3-431b-bb71-febffaba127a
  9. [Question] Install already existing programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Install already existing programs: Hello fellow Windows users. I have an SSD for Windows and an HDD for everything else. I reinstalled Windows and kept all the data on the HDD, of course as intended all the registry entries got deleted but the programs on the HDD are all runable when opening the exes. Does...
  10. existing security program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    existing security program: How do I know if I should keep Norton or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/existing-security-program/5c77d255-ab84-41e9-ab4b-9c77a22f066c"