Windows 10: Existing Windows 10 license

Discus and support Existing Windows 10 license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Few months only I updated to windows 10 but now its asking to updated lincense.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SonuPU, Sep 19, 2019.

1. SonuPU Win User

Existing Windows 10 license

Few months only I updated to windows 10 but now its asking to updated lincense.

:)

SonuPU, Sep 19, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Existing Windows 10 license - Similar Threads - Existing license

2. How to transfer "Microsoft digital license" from a existing microsoft account to a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer "Microsoft digital license" from a existing microsoft account to a new...: Hey, I recently purchased a laptop which came with "Windows 11 Home and Student". During the initial boot and setup of windows 11 on that new machine, I was asked to sign in to a Microsoft account which I later came to know was for the Digital license to link to the account....
  3. How to transfer "Microsoft digital license" from a existing microsoft account to a new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer "Microsoft digital license" from a existing microsoft account to a new...: Hey, I recently purchased a laptop which came with "Windows 11 Home and Student". During the initial boot and setup of windows 11 on that new machine, I was asked to sign in to a Microsoft account which I later came to know was for the Digital license to link to the account....
  4. My System OS is Widows 8, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My System OS is Widows 8, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please...: Please support, i am unable to connect ready for PC app by Motorola https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-os-is-widows-8-can-i-update-this-on/49607c22-baaf-4e08-a88e-55389d70eeca
  5. My System OS is Widows 8, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please...

My System OS is Widows 8, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please...: Please support, i am unable to connect ready for PC app by Motorola https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-os-is-widows-8-can-i-update-this-on/49607c22-baaf-4e08-a88e-55389d70eeca
  6. I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to...: I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to change my laptop and also want to shift window license to new computer. How can I do it?...
  7. I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to...

I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to...: I have window 11 pro digital license which is used on my existing laptop. now I want to change my laptop and also want to shift window license to new computer. How can I do it?...
  8. My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license....: My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-os-is-widows-81-pro-can-i-update-this-on/aaecf8f8-951d-4761-b12a-3f1d8f12bf4c
  9. My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license....

My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license....: My System OS is Widows 8.1 Pro, can I update this on Windows 10 or 11 on existing license. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-os-is-widows-81-pro-can-i-update-this-on/aaecf8f8-951d-4761-b12a-3f1d8f12bf4c
  10. upgrading PC completely, want to use existing Windows 10 license on new computer and no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrading PC completely, want to use existing Windows 10 license on new computer and no...: If I were to install Windows 10 or 11 directly from USB flash drive onto brand new motherboard CPU SSD combo, can I use my existing Windows 10 key?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SONUPU