Windows 10: Exit S Mode

Discus and support Exit S Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do I have to delete Microoft Edge altogether, to get and have what I want on my laptop? I'm about to! Brand new laptop-HP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CindyStalter, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Exit S Mode

Do I have to delete Microoft Edge altogether, to get and have what I want on my laptop? I'm about to! Brand new laptop-HP.

:)

CindyStalter, Jun 30, 2020
  2. KH_11 Win User

Exiting S-Mode error 0x80070426

I have a brand new laptop running Windows 10, fully updated as of today with the latest version.

I'm trying to exit S-Mode via the Microsoft Store but get error code 0x80070426 when I try to sign in with my own account, and error code 0x800706d9 when I try to use a different account.

Have ran CHKDSK /R and reset the device several times which didn't identify any issues. Have updated and pretty much tried everything else. Cannot run CMD since it tells me it will not run in S Mode, which I can't come out of.

Been told by MS Support elsewhere to take steps to stop certain Cryptographic & App Identity services as well as renaming certain Software Distribution folders which again I cannot do because I cannot exit S-Mode.

Getting a little tiresome now that I'm having to jump through hoops to get this 'simple' issue resolved.

Any tips please? Many thanks.

KH_11, Jun 30, 2020
  3. how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
  4. CGC2020 Win User

Exit S Mode

how do I exit S mode?

How do I exit S mode in order to install Chrome browser?

CGC2020, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Exit S Mode

1. Exit S Mode - Similar Threads - Exit Mode

2. How to exit safe mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to exit safe mode?: Hi. After starting AMD CLEANUP UTILITY it went into safe mode. In safe mode WNDOWS asks me for a password that is not present. All the advice on my computer that I found does not work because the COMMAND LINE does not start, it only goes to the blue screen for selecting the...
  3. Exiting kiosk mode only shows CMD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exiting kiosk mode only shows CMD: HI all, I'm currently doing some research and testing in Windows 10 kiosk mode. I have set up single app kiosk mode on a Windows 10 tablet using a package created in Windows Imaging and Configuration Manager. I've managed it to run the app fine but when leaving kiosk...
  4. IMPLEMENT A WAY TO EXIT SAFE-MODE IN THE LOGIN SCREEN FOR SAFE-MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IMPLEMENT A WAY TO EXIT SAFE-MODE IN THE LOGIN SCREEN FOR SAFE-MODE: I am currently stuck in safe-mode with a network bug not allowing airplane mode to be turned off. I noticed a lot of other people having the same issue where they couldn't get past the login screen no matter what they did. I just got off windows support telling me I'd have to...
  5. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  6. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  7. I started my computer in safe mode with cmd, for some reason i exited the cmd and now i’m...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I started my computer in safe mode with cmd, for some reason i exited the cmd and now i’m...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maelcat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grab3w/i_started_my_computer_in_safe_mode_with_cmd_for/
  8. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig then they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  9. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  10. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10. I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried they said that the operation was sucessful but when I restarted my computer it...