Windows 10: Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

Discus and support Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; We have some PCs that are in a connected standby statethey do not have keyboard and mouse attached, so they are able to receive, call but when they do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jack_Bride, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

We have some PCs that are in a connected standby statethey do not have keyboard and mouse attached, so they are able to receive, call but when they do the displays do not automatically come on. Does a way exist to add reason to exit the connected standby state. The applications are set to auto answer incoming calls, so the speaker mic and camera all become active after the call is answered.

:)

Jack_Bride, Apr 27, 2023

2. Adding CONNECTION to Active Standby icons

I do think that you can add anything below 'Settings' as a Standby icon. If you chose 'Settings' though you only have one more level to reach 'Connections'

To change your Active Standby icons, go to Menu/Tools/Settings/General/Personalisation/Standby Mode/Active Standby apps. Then select the Shortcut you want to edit and pick from the list, before selecting OK.

tangerine---01, Apr 27, 2023
  3. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

Hello,

what means "The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50."?

Thank you.

MilanSalka, Apr 27, 2023
  4. Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

Camera on standby

My Mobile is not coming out from Camera on standby mode after upgrade from the older version to new version. Current upgraded Firmware v6.6. Its an Arabic country phone.

"Camera on standby" and cannot turn this message off or use camera - is there a problem with latest update - i re-did download - changed mem card - formatted mem card - still same - any suggestions

pavanvadluri, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

1. Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active - Similar Threads - Exiting connected standby

2. Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active: We have some PCs that are in a connected standby statethey do not have keyboard and mouse attached, so they are able to receive, call but when they do the displays do not automatically come on. Does a way exist to add reason to exit the connected standby state. The...
  3. Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exiting connected standby when camera becomes active: We have some PCs that are in a connected standby statethey do not have keyboard and mouse attached, so they are able to receive, call but when they do the displays do not automatically come on. Does a way exist to add reason to exit the connected standby state. The...
  4. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.: Hello,what means "The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50."?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-exiting-connected-standby-reason-50/d5cc285a-b3e5-4e24-9d33-f361017214ab
  5. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.: Hello,what means "The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50."?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-exiting-connected-standby-reason-50/d5cc285a-b3e5-4e24-9d33-f361017214ab
  6. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to connect in RDP when my laptop sleeping Modern Standby active

Unable to connect in RDP when my laptop sleeping Modern Standby active: Im in Windows 1909. I dont know why I am unable to connect in RDP to my laptop when is sleeping. Modern Standby S0 low-power idle is enable.With Modern Standby, RDP is not supposed to keep working when the laptop goes into sleep ??The settings "Allow Network Connectivity...
  8. Desktop becomes black/Taskbar unresponsive when waking up from standby

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop becomes black/Taskbar unresponsive when waking up from standby: I'm thinking it has to do with either using 452.06 after installing the 20h2 update, something on my end after I cleaned up my pc (my hand slipped which accidently dropped the screwdriver onto the gpu's pcb. trying to screw in the cpu fans onto the h80i radiator), or trying...
  9. The system is exiting connected standby Reason: Input Mouse

The system is exiting connected standby Reason: Input Mouse: Hello folks, I have newest Dell XPS 15 9500 with latest Windows 10 installed and there is bug with it. Please read it very carefully bellow before copy & pasting standard M$ answer. 1. Inside Device Manager -> Mice and other pointing devices all Power Settings are...
  10. Delay in Ethernet Connectivity when exiting Sleep Mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delay in Ethernet Connectivity when exiting Sleep Mode.: Why yes, this is yet another one of those threads. I recently migrated from a Windows 7 machine (Requiescat In Pace) to a Dell XPS 8910 Windows 10 Machine. I've used an Ethernet cable from both machines directly to my router to get internet access, and it runs like a...