Windows 10: Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10

Discus and support Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Whenever my PC's display changes to the screensaver, in order to exit the screensaver and get back to i.e. an open tab, app etc... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UpstreamDuke242, May 5, 2019.

1. Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10

Hello everyone,

Whenever my PC's display changes to the screensaver, in order to exit the screensaver and get back to i.e. an open tab, app etc... I have to press both the "Control" and "ESC" buttons simultaneously.

Is there an easier way of doing this, such as just tapping the "Space Bar", or something with my mouse?

Thanks.

:)

UpstreamDuke242, May 5, 2019

2. Screensaver will not exit

Did as you suggested and it works like a dream. You can exit the "stuck" screensaver with "control alt delete" and click cancel. You will return to your desktop. Than you can go to Settings and do as above. Thanks

TwinkleDeBest, May 5, 2019
  3. Screensaver will not exit

My screen saver is a slide show of photos from a folder on my computer.

Since the windows 10 update on April 16th, whenever my computer goes into screen saver mode, I am unable to exit the screensaver without putting my computer to sleep and then waking it up again. No amount of mouse clicking or button pushing will do anything.
    I've tried the windows button and ctrl+alt+del and that does nothing.

Any suggestions?

DyanaRoseJill, May 5, 2019
  4. terrace Win User

Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10 :)

terrace, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10

1. Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Exiting screensaver problem

2. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  3. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  4. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver problems: My screesaver stopped activating by itself. It only works if I do a "preview." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-problems/1049e45b-fddc-4d40-9478-682250cf1690
  5. Screensaver/Monitor problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screensaver/Monitor problem.: Recently, I have been having nothing but problems with monitors STAYING off when it kicks in screensaver kicks in after 15 min and monitors shut off 5 min later. The problem is is that between 2000 and 2200 EVERY BLOODY NIGHT, the monitors suddenly become active. Now, you...
  6. Screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver problem: Few weeks ago, my screensaver is not working propertly. It works after restart or after changing some screensaver settings(no matter what) but after that it’s not working. submitted by /u/00Squid00 [link] [comments]...
  7. Screensaver problems

Screensaver problems: A week or two ago I logged onto my PC and some weird thing appeared that looked like some sort of new screensaver editor thing, it had some images to choose from so I selected one of them and it appeared as the screensaver on one of my two monitors, the other one still had...
  8. windows 10 screensavers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 screensavers: When I boot my computer, what I call a default screensaver, appears then the login. These are the random scenery screens. These were automatically loaded when windows 10 was installed on my machine. Is there a way to remove these from loading?...
  9. screensaver problem

screensaver problem: i use my photos as a screensaver , and sometimes it works fine , but 3-5 times a week it shows a black screen and says that an error the screensaver from running it drives me nuts , anyone know what happening and how to fix it once and for all ? 38941
  10. Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?: It's happened to me only twice. My screen going black. Once when I was using it and I had to restart. I have read that, it seems to be a issue for some. It did not happen for a few more months. But I was away from my computer. But this time I only had to put my on button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 exiting screensaver

2. exit screen saver windows 10

3. exiting screensaver windows 10

4. cant exit screen saver windows,
  5. is there a problem with my screen saver,
  6. windows 10 screensaver problem does not exit,
  7. windows not exiting screensaver