Windows 10: Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

Discus and support Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting conflicting information on the viability of exiting Win10 S mode on the Galaxy Book 2 (GB2). The device has the specs to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScotchNSplenda, May 1, 2019.

1. Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

Hello,

I am getting conflicting information on the viability of exiting Win10 S mode on the Galaxy Book 2 (GB2). The device has the specs to run the full version of Windows 10 but Samsung has advised against it without being able to provide me with a specific reason why. I understand that the RAM and CPU wont be able to handle all the multi tasking that WIN10 can do on regular hardware, but if I keep it's workload light it seems as if it should handle it just fine. I just want to be able to run a very light weight application that isn't available in the Windows Store. The GB2's hardware exceeds the minimum requirements for running WIN10 Home but I obviously dont want to be maxing the hardware out. So my question is, how practical would it be to run the GB2 on WIN10 Home?

:)

ScotchNSplenda, May 1, 2019

2. Samsung Galaxy Book 2 (Verizon)

I purchased the galaxy book 2 from verizon. The system specs are listed below. I switched out of Windows 10 Home S mode to Windows 10 Home in order to install apps from outside the store. However, many programs fail to install. Western Digital Discovery,
    Bitdefender, Realtimes...ect. They give no error codes. What seems to be the problem. The computer can run Office 365 so I am sure it can run these programs. WD Discovery at least. What seems to be the problem? Please help.

• 12-inch, 2,160 x 1,440 pixel OLED touchscreen.
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor.
    • 4GB of RAM.
    • 128GB of storage.
    • 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera.
    • 2 USB-C ports, microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack.
    • 11.32-inches x 7.89-inches x 0.30-inches.
    • 1.75lbs (without keyboard)

aww1021850, May 1, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Announces Galaxy Book 12 Enterprise 2-in-1 Solution

Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced pre-order sales and availability of Samsung Galaxy Book 12 with Windows 10 Pro, a 2-in-1 device that offers highly mobile workforces style, performance and productivity. Galaxy Book will be available for pre-order through select resellers beginning April 21 for $1429, which includes an S Pen and Keyboard Case, as well as Samsung's enterprise solutions, services and support. Device shipments will begin May 23.

"We see tremendous growth and potential for 2-in-1s in the enterprise, particularly in vertical markets like sales, finance, healthcare and retail industries where users move frequently between collaboration and productivity mode," said Kevin Gilroy, executive vice president of enterprise mobility at Samsung Electronics America. "Galaxy Book helps Windows 10 Pro users make an impression with a stylish and flexible device that's backed by the power, security and reliability of our Galaxy foundation."

Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2 2e6e7108869e_thm.jpg

The Galaxy Book 12 features 7th Generation Intel Core processing power with Windows 10 Pro for productive PC-level performance. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity with the option to add additional storage using a microSD card1. The Galaxy Book 12 has a fast-charging, long-lasting battery that powers it through a full business day.

Galaxy Book 12 for the enterprise is built on Windows 10 Pro, giving its users everything they need to keep up with the speed of business. It also features Samsung Flow2, which allows Galaxy smartphone users to wirelessly tether their smartphone and Galaxy Book to easily transfer and sync documents, as well as read and respond to messages and notifications. Samsung Flow brings an additional level of security to Galaxy Book, by turning users' Galaxy smartphones into authentication devices. It also can leverage the Galaxy smartphone's WiFi hotspot for on-the-go LTE access.

The multifunctional S Pen is designed for the Galaxy Book 12 users to have a more convenient and natural writing experience for note-taking, editing and drawing. The backlit keyboard cover has curved, well-spaced keys and a large touchpad for easy maneuvering. The cover also allows for Galaxy Book to be set up in various angles ('PC', 'Easel' and 'Note' mode) based on optimal comfort and use.

Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2 ce3bb1bbea17_thm.jpg

btarunr, May 1, 2019
  4. Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2

1. Exiting Windows 10 S Mode on the Galaxy Book 2 - Similar Threads - Exiting Mode Galaxy

2. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Samsung galaxy book s

Samsung galaxy book s: Can anyone pls help Samsung costumer service are a bunch of idiots. My laptop has been turning of and on without any warnings i have check for any virus or malware but there is nothing, i have done a factory reset but that did not help ether i did i reinstall of the same...
  6. galaxy book s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    galaxy book s: Anyone here has a samsung galaxy book s laptop with windows 10 64bit ?My laptop has restart, turns off. sometimes i cant even power it on. I have factory reset, reinstalled all the updates but it does not help!Sometimes i get an error saying the drive couldn't be created......
  7. Exit s Mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exit s Mode in windows 10: Suddenly my computer prevented access to several internet sites for "authenticity" reasons. I consider this contrary to my requirements and I tried to exit. I follow instructions t Microsoft Store and there is no mention of "Exit s mode". I would appreciate help to solve...
  8. Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Book S: Greetings, I have tried "ALMOST" all the AV in Microsoft store and none of them will run on this version of Windows. Does anyone know of any vendor that has ported their product onto windows on ARM? I have even PAID for McAfee, but again it fails three quarters of the...
  9. Switching out of S mode on Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Snapdragon

Switching out of S mode on Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Snapdragon: Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 running Windows 10 pro in S mode. I've been doing some research and read quite a few things about switching this particular device out of S mode isn't a good idea. However, I find it very frustrating that I can not install anything...
  10. Certification suggests Samsung Galaxy Book 2 might come with Windows 10 in S Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Certification suggests Samsung Galaxy Book 2 might come with Windows 10 in S Mode: Samsung is believed to be working on a successor to Galaxy Book which is likely to be a rival to Microsoft’s very own Surface Book. What we know for sure is that the Samsung Galaxy Book will come with a touchscreen and in different variants with support for LTE and WiFi....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exit s mode galaxy book 2

2. galaxy book 2 switch out of s mode

3. turn s mode off samsung galaxy book 2

4. samsung galaxy book 2 how to switch from windows 10 s mode,
  5. can i reinstall windows on galaxy book2,
  6. exit s mode galaxy book2,
  7. s mode samsung book,
  8. enable smode galaxy book 2,
  9. windows apps samsung gb2,
  10. can i install windows enterprise on galaxy book 2,
  11. samsung galaxy book 2 switch back to s mode,