Windows 10: exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in.

Discus and support exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; to start, im running windows 10. i use my pc for work and gaming. i just use excel them send stuff via email on Microsoft edge. i have an oculus rift... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vipermcloud, Aug 14, 2019.

1. exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in.

to start, im running windows 10. i use my pc for work and gaming. i just use excel them send stuff via email on Microsoft edge. i have an oculus rift installed as the only real hardware for gaming. everything else is through steam and windows.

so the other day i was playing a game on my pc, shut my pc down oer normal before bed. 16 hrs later i get home from work.

i power on pc....normal. the login screen pops up with my account. its a little laggy but i easily log in.

upon log in, it loads walpaper (generic windows backround) then loads the taskbar with no icons, just the start button, search, cortana, time and notifications icon.

the whole p.c freezes every 10 seconds for 3-10 seconds. this goes on a repeat of about 5 mins before i intervien. i open task manager and check my process. knowing that it looked like explorer was having issues, i looked for that. it showed explorer opening, (the taskbar goes away and comes back, sometimes the backround flashes black)

i restart my pc. same stuff happens.

safe mode, same thing.

tried a system restore, failed to restore

full wipe, failed to reinstall

sfc in admin mode with /scannnow, files were found currupt but cannot be fixed.

so i took to online communities.

(copied explorer.exe and put in system 32, pc runs great except i cant use windows edge, cant use any windows product, annnnd explorer.exe does not even run but i can play my games and acess internet through them.)

i removed explorere from system32 and tried again. same lagging stuff. i put back in it semi works without exe again.

im stumped and just want to atleast wipe it all clean and start over.

i cannot acess anything requiring explorer. exe ao it makes ir hard to do.

please help

as a secondary i ran into an issue years ago similar and windows sent me a usb with the os so i can boot and reinstall from the usb. that worked amazing i woukd love that again if possible. i have the kwy for windows 10 just need the stick.

any help is appreciated

:)

vipermcloud, Aug 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    Google Chrome keeps resetting bookmarks position

Can you list what tasks/steps you've done thus far in your attempt to resolve it?

Have you logged off your profile (if using Sync) and done a complete wipe of the browser?

How about uninstall and then wipe any remaining data?

Do you have another device you can sort on that it works fine or you could test with?

Kursah, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in.

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in.

1. exolorer.exe keeps reatarting when i log in. - Similar Threads - exolorer exe keeps

2. when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when logging into security.microsoft.com it keep on looping: when logging into the MS defender website to look at Microsft devices inventory we are getting the message "Hang on! We're preparing new spaces for your data and connecting them." Page and it keep on looping. We have a business package and it keep looping on the page no...
  3. Display keeps Switching when logging out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display keeps Switching when logging out.: We have a problem with a Windows 10 PC. This PC is connected to a monitor and projector. Both screen have VGA connectors, so 1 screen is attached to DP with an adaptor. Core i5 10th Gen8gb ramWindows 10 21H2.All updates applied and all drivers up to date. On a Windows 2016...
  4. Display keeps Switching when logging out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display keeps Switching when logging out.: We have a problem with a Windows 10 PC. This PC is connected to a monitor and projector. Both screen have VGA connectors, so 1 screen is attached to DP with an adaptor. Core i5 10th Gen8gb ramWindows 10 21H2.All updates applied and all drivers up to date. On a Windows 2016...
  5. Display keeps Switching when logging out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. AdwCleaner: set to put Logs in folder with exe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AdwCleaner: set to put Logs in folder with exe?: I acquired and ran AdwCleaner for the first several times today, and found that when it runs it creates a new AdwCleaner folder on C: and parks its Logs there. Is there a way to direct it to park its logs in the folder that contains the executable? Otherwise, it's an...
  7. i keep getting .exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting .exe error: how to update a .exe error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-exe-error/f3359257-eef6-47db-9034-1ad7742f3cd8
  8. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? thank...
  9. explorer.exe keeps restarting when i log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe keeps restarting when i log in.: to start, im running windows 10. i use my pc for work and gaming. i just use excel them send stuff via email on Microsoft edge. i have an oculus rift installed as the only real hardware for gaming. everything else is through steam and windows. so the other day i was...
  10. Windows keeps logging me in even when I select shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps logging me in even when I select shutdown: Dear members, I've enabled autologin on my system. However since a while, every time I select shutdown, the system justs logs me off and immediately logs back on. When I disable autologon, I get the logon screen. The same happens when I choose the "sleep" option....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft vipermcloud