Windows 10: expand and revert button top right corner

Discus and support expand and revert button top right corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shoshananone, Oct 1, 2019.

1. expand and revert button top right corner

I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?

:)

shoshananone, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Airspeed Win User

New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

Hi,

I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared:

expand and revert button top right corner [​IMG]

As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and whoever came up with that idea..... *Mad*Mad

I can't find anything on the web on how to get rid of them...

Thanks for any help.

Airspeed, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Airspeed Win User
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

Hi - Its on all applications. Microsoft Office, everything. That right there is the top corner of Excel.

Airspeed, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Arnie Est Win User

expand and revert button top right corner

apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

expand and revert button top right corner

1. expand and revert button top right corner - Similar Threads - expand revert button

2. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  3. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind: Hello, I have the problem that when I click on the top right corner of the screen to close the maximized window, it closes the window behind the current window. This problem does not appear for all programs, but I've noticed that it appears in word, outlook powerpoint and...
  4. Clicking top right corner of X button closes the Window behind

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop: When it shows up, it removes all the desktop icons, and you can drag it to make a single temporary clone. If you click it after that, it makes an error sound and does nothing. If you click away, the clone disappears, and you can make another clone. But if you click the button...
  6. There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop: When it shows up, it removes all the desktop icons, and you can drag it to make a single temporary clone. If you click it after that, it makes an error sound and does nothing. If you click away, the clone disappears, and you can make another clone. But if you click the button...
  7. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  8. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...
  9. Small White Button in Top Corner

Small White Button in Top Corner: Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like: [IMG]...
  10. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and...