Windows 10: Expand distribution lists in Windows 10

Discus and support Expand distribution lists in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my previous version of Windows, if I needed to delete a name or two from a distribution list I could hit the little + sign and it would expand the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kim Jacobs (kjacobs), Apr 3, 2019.

1. Expand distribution lists in Windows 10

In my previous version of Windows, if I needed to delete a name or two from a distribution list I could hit the little + sign and it would expand the list allowing me to selectively delete names. In Windows 10, the little + sign is gone - how do I do this without having to type in the whole list of names all over again?

:)

Kim Jacobs (kjacobs), Apr 3, 2019

2. distribution lists

What are the Third Party Apps you would suggest? Would they work with Outlook App on an Android?

I'm looking to set up distribution lists on my cell phone.

thinkingal, Apr 3, 2019
  3. 6230i distribution list

Hi all

I am trying to set up a Distribution list to allow me to send text and or e-mails to all in the list, however I am having problems doing this. Any suggestions?

snuggles---01, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Expand distribution lists in Windows 10

distribution lists

how do you create a distribution list using people similar to an Outlook distribution list

Jake Bentley, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Expand distribution lists in Windows 10

1. Expand distribution lists in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Expand distribution lists

2. Distribution Groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distribution Groups: Hi,Got Exchange 365,and distribution groups that are: On-premises & in cloudHow to clean distribution groups both type from deleted accounts, and disabled users?Thanks, Gil....
  3. Microsoft should expand list of supported processors for Windows 11 soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft should expand list of supported processors for Windows 11 soon: My Dell workstation laptop meets all the requirements to run Windows 11 except the processor : It's such a dissapointment if they won't support this in the future. It's really a powerful laptop and I'm sure it will last for at least 5-6 more yrs. I only got it last year for...
  4. Distributing unlicensed windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Distributing unlicensed windows: Hello. The software solution I am developing needs to be distributed together with the operating system as it's meant for computers that do not usually have any sort of peripherals. The idea is that we would distribute a wim file that has windows 10 + our software. The...
  5. Distribution list in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Distribution list in email: When I had outlook and outlook express I could build a distribution list to mail a mass email to select people. I cannot find a way using the People app or the windows app in Microsoft Windows 10 Can you assist with this??/...
  6. creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    creating distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail: I was searching for help with creating email distribution lists in Windows 10 Mail, and what I was pointed to was a thread that was started in 2015 or 2016 --- I can't believe you haven't fixed this yet! Do you have a solution yet?...
  7. eM Client Email Distribution Lists

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Email Distribution Lists: I recently started to use the eM Client email app for my Gmail. Works well most of the time. Finally discovered how to create Distribution Lists but have not been able to find a way to edit them or to delete them. Any help would be appreciated. 161459
  8. People Group- Distribution Lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    People Group- Distribution Lists: Trying to add some of my contacts to a Distribution List using the Group function. Can't see the Group in the options section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/people-group-distribution-lists/1ef92108-67e5-4402-aad9-25dd1ef67a7a
  9. Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Distributed processing in Windows 10? Is it possible?: Hello! Most of us have at least 2 computers connected at the home network. Is it possible to make them cooperate for resource-demanding tasks such as HD video editing? If I get the term right, I think this is called Distributed Processing. So is there any software or...
  10. Windows 10 and Distributed Link Tracking

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and Distributed Link Tracking: Under Win 7 I am almost certain that the DLT service DID NOT repair LNK files if the target was on a removable drive! But under Win 10 it appears that the DLT service DOES repair LNK files if the target is on a removable drive! Is anyone aware if and where this is...