Windows 10: Expanding C: drive

Discus and support Expanding C: drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am running out of space on my C: Drive-and I have tried and searched the internet wisdom, but all answers apply to cases where everything is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brian Kaye, May 22, 2021.

1. Expanding C: drive

Hi,I am running out of space on my C: Drive-and I have tried and searched the internet wisdom, but all answers apply to cases where everything is on the same diskI have 2 separate discs that's how computer came with my purchase-It seems I cannot move allocated partition from one disk to the otherThis screenshot is no

:)

Brian Kaye, May 22, 2021
  2. Machka9 Win User

How To Expand C Drive

I would like to expand my C drive ... all I need is an extra 8 GB. Expanding C: drive :)

I can delete the New Volume (and recreate it) but that does not give me the option to expand my C drive.

I have attempted to use Easeus to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Expanding C: drive dbf0aae3-616f-4667-b68c-2e0e7136e007?upload=true.png

Machka9, May 22, 2021
  3. Expanding C: drive space safely

I am running short on space on my C drive but I have plenty of space on my D drive so is there any way I can expand my drive? I have tried using disc management but even after deleting a partition expand size option in C drive is greyed-out

mayank1625, May 22, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Expanding C: drive

Expanding C drive without affecting My OS Windows 10?

Those steps would be correct. Expanding the C: drive into the unallocated space is probably the function least likely to cause a problem that you can do on a partition and I have never had MiniTool Partition Wizard corrupt data yet (and I really like to play around with my system). Just make double sure you are deleting the I: drive 90 GB partition and not C: drive!

NavyLCDR, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Expanding C: drive

1. Expanding C: drive - Similar Threads - Expanding drive

2. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  3. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  4. disable automatic expand of one drive folder when opening new explorer window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable automatic expand of one drive folder when opening new explorer window: whenever I open file explorer the one drive folder is auto expanded and takes too much screen space how do I disable this behavior ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-automatic-expand-of-one-drive-folder-when/26d5290d-c8ab-4087-918d-4940c8485bff
  5. disable automatic expand of one drive folder when opening new explorer window

disable automatic expand of one drive folder when opening new explorer window: whenever I open file explorer the one drive folder is auto expanded and takes too much screen space how do I disable this behavior ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-automatic-expand-of-one-drive-folder-when/26d5290d-c8ab-4087-918d-4940c8485bff
  6. Is converting a USB Drive into a Dynamic Disk for the sole purpose of expanding the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is converting a USB Drive into a Dynamic Disk for the sole purpose of expanding the...: The question is self-explanatory. I saw something on Quora about having to convert a USB Drive into a Dymamic Disk to merge with the Internal Drive and wanted to know if it's safe to perform as such....
  7. Is converting a USB Drive into a Dynamic Disk for the sole purpose of expanding the...

Is converting a USB Drive into a Dynamic Disk for the sole purpose of expanding the...: The question is self-explanatory. I saw something on Quora about having to convert a USB Drive into a Dymamic Disk to merge with the Internal Drive and wanted to know if it's safe to perform as such....
  8. Apps & features files keep expanding by themselves taking up all the c drive disk space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & features files keep expanding by themselves taking up all the c drive disk space.: My c: disk drive keeps running out of space. I delete 3 gigs of download files and an hour later all that space has been used upwith Apps& feature files. But I have not downloaded any apps. What is the problem?...
  9. Apps & features files keep expanding by themselves taking up all the c drive disk space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps & features files keep expanding by themselves taking up all the c drive disk space.: My c: disk drive keeps running out of space. I delete 3 gigs of download files and an hour later all that space has been used upwith Apps& feature files. But I have not downloaded any apps. What is the problem?...
  10. Apps & features files keep expanding by themselves taking up all the c drive disk space.