Windows 10: Expanding volume of my C drive

Discus and support Expanding volume of my C drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My C drive is full. I have an empty D drive. I have a ton of unallocated space behind the D drive. Has anyone figured out how to get the unallocated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RLParker7, Jul 29, 2020.

1. RLParker7 Win User

Expanding volume of my C drive

My C drive is full. I have an empty D drive. I have a ton of unallocated space behind the D drive. Has anyone figured out how to get the unallocated storage into my C drive? I tried to delete the D drive, but that isn't allowed. I'm about at wit's end here and would appreciate any help you can offer.

:)

RLParker7, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Machka9 Win User

How To Expand C Drive

I would like to expand my C drive ... all I need is an extra 8 GB. Expanding volume of my C drive :)

I can delete the New Volume (and recreate it) but that does not give me the option to expand my C drive.

I have attempted to use Easeus to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Expanding volume of my C drive dbf0aae3-616f-4667-b68c-2e0e7136e007?upload=true.png

Machka9, Jul 29, 2020
  3. I AM UNABLE TO EXPAND VOLUME OF C DRIVE FROM UNALLOCATED PARTITION

I CREATED AN UNALLOCATED PARTITION BY SHRINKING VOLUME OF D DRIVE

AND NOW I CANNOT ALLOCATE THIS UNALLOCATED VOLUME TO EXPAND VOLUME OF C DRIVE OR ANY OTHER DRIVE

BUT THIS UNALLOCATED VOLUME CAN BE REALLOCATED TO D DRIVE BY EXPANDING ITS VOLUME. PLEASE HELP

HOW CAN I DO IT?

AND IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND IT?

AshutoshMahato, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Expanding volume of my C drive

Extending volume on C drive on laptop

I am trying to expand the volume on my C drive. I was able to shrink the volume on my external hard drive with no problems but it won't let expand the C drive. I need to download the Windows update and can't without more storage. I've moved everything
    I can to my USB stick.

CarolHenderson3, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Expanding volume of my C drive

1. Expanding volume of my C drive - Similar Threads - Expanding volume drive

2. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  3. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  4. Expand C Drive partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expand C Drive partition: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Latitude 3540 laptop. It has a 480GB SSD fitted, partitioned as C: & E:. There is about 20GB free of 220GB on C: and about 160GB free of 200GB on E:. In Computer Management, the two partitions are adjacent and there is no unallocated...
  5. Expanding C: drive

Expanding C: drive: Hi,I am running out of space on my C: Drive-and I have tried and searched the internet wisdom, but all answers apply to cases where everything is on the same diskI have 2 separate discs that's how computer came with my purchase-It seems I cannot move allocated partition from...
  6. Shrinking volume of c drive

Shrinking volume of c drive: On shrinking volume off c drive free space:600+ gb, the available size for shrinking is 200 mb only . I have tried defragmenting but nothing happened. I want to create a new partition but the max size available for that is only 200 mb. Help!!!!...
  7. How To Expand C Drive

How To Expand C Drive: I would like to expand my C drive ... all I need is an extra 8 GB. :) I can delete the New Volume (and recreate it) but that does not give me the option to expand my C drive. I have attempted to use Easeus to no avail. Any other suggestions? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  8. How do I expand my "C" drive with a new created volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I expand my "C" drive with a new created volume?: Hi All, Just shrank my boot system "E" drive slightly, now how do I move the new volume into the "C" drive? Thanks! [img] 25186
  9. C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    C Drive is FULL: Need Help Expanding: C Drive is Full. Need to add space. See attached photo of Drives. [img] I have deleted unused programs, files and System Restore. One partition is 20GB WINDOW Recovery SYSTEM. ADOBE Photoshop Scratch Disk Partition can be Decreased in size or removed. 55498
  10. Expanding C: drive with File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Expanding C: drive with File Explorer: I need to replace the personal.xlsb file to my Excel XLSTART folder on my C: Drive but I do not seem to bore down to XLSTART using file explorer. If I go to this pc and choose C: then Users, then my user name I get only such things a Documents, Favorites, One Drive, etc. I...