Windows 10: Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

Discus and support Expando buttons missing in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can any one point me to ..... How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ? The small triangles that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kernal, Nov 4, 2016.

1. kernal Win User

Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

can any one point me to .....

How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ?

The small triangles that indicate there are nested folders in a folder are missing ..how are these buttons enabled ?

thanks for any advice

OS = OpenSuse / VirtualBox

:)

kernal, Nov 4, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Nov 4, 2016
  3. axami Win User
    Problems with uploading files, lumia 920!

Hello,

I'm having trouble uploading files in
    internet explorers browser.

if I come to a website with a browse
    button , you can not explore the
    phone's contents. The Browswe
    button is gray marked

I have tried on several different websites.
    For example, image upload pages.

Is this a bug or just something missing
    in lumias interface.

/ with kind regards

axami, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

1. Expando buttons missing in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Expando buttons missing

2. windows 11 file explorer missing move button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 file explorer missing move button: I got a new computer with windows 11 and I use the file explorer a lot to move pictures and files from my phone to an external hard drive. There is no Move button now in the new version, Why would Microsoft get rid of this. In one move I used to be able to move and delete...
  3. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  4. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  5. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open button is missing in file explorer: Hi,I have the following problem: whenever I click on a file in the internet browser, the file browser opens and I have only two options what to do with the file: Save and Cancel, Open button is missing. I used to open word documents, mp3s, etc. directly, without saving them...
  6. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open button is missing in file explorer: Hi,I have the following problem: whenever I click on a file in the internet browser, the file browser opens and I have only two options what to do with the file: Save and Cancel, Open button is missing. I used to open word documents, mp3s, etc. directly, without saving them...
  7. Open button is missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing

File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing: When I open File Explorer, I recently noticed that there are buttons like "File" "Home" "Share" "View" missing, and generally the entire tab missing This is how it's supposed to look like: https://prnt.sc/smjvcm This is how it looks on my PC: https://prnt.sc/smjuc0 I tried...
  9. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH] 129508
  10. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH]...