Windows 10: Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

Discus and support Expando buttons missing in File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; can any one point me to ..... How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ? The small triangles that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kernal, Nov 4, 2016.

1. kernal Win User

Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

can any one point me to .....

How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ?

The small triangles that indicate there are nested folders in a folder are missing ..how are these buttons enabled ?

thanks for any advice

OS = OpenSuse / VirtualBox

:)

kernal, Nov 4, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Nov 4, 2016
  3. axami Win User
    Problems with uploading files, lumia 920!

Hello,

I'm having trouble uploading files in
    internet explorers browser.

if I come to a website with a browse
    button , you can not explore the
    phone's contents. The Browswe
    button is gray marked

I have tried on several different websites.
    For example, image upload pages.

Is this a bug or just something missing
    in lumias interface.

/ with kind regards

axami, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

1. Expando buttons missing in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Expando buttons missing

2. Quick access missing in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick access missing in file explorer.: Cant get quick access to come up and not sure why [ATTACH] any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-missing-in-file-explorer/595eabd2-5403-42e8-b335-cfb9dc75b289"
  3. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH] 129508
  4. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH]...
  5. File explorer missing thumbnails

File explorer missing thumbnails: How to find thumbnails instead of icons in file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-missing-thumbnails/57dcfeb0-3cff-4a19-9a9a-2dcd3f113775"
  6. Search for Missing files in File Explorer

in Cortana
    Search for Missing files in File Explorer: I am using iTunes to locate missing files, which takes me to Explorer. All I have is the name of the files and the length in minutes to identify (and the name is the same). So I'm looking for a file called Class with a length of 2:30, as opposed to a file called Class with...
  7. File Explorer List and Details buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  8. Change file association button is missing for PDF files

Change file association button is missing for PDF files: I have a very strange behaviour in Windows 10 Pro. After the fresh build Change... file association button is missing for PDF files (see attached picture). [ATTACH] Changing the file association from settings or Adobe Reader application prompts for cues UAC and even if...
  9. Change "Up" button on file explorer

Change "Up" button on file explorer: [img] 57063
  10. Missing file type icons in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing file type icons in Explorer: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 ver. 1703. Since the last major update, the file explorer shows a blank icon for many file types instead of the associated application (such as Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word etc.). The files are still associated correctly and re-associating them...