Windows 10: expansion drive k

Discus and support expansion drive k in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatMaskus, Sep 10, 2018.

1. PatMaskus Win User

expansion drive k

When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has disappeared and I cannot bring up those documents. They say nothing ever disappears from your computer so where is it?????

:)

PatMaskus, Sep 10, 2018

2. expansion desktop drive

my new computer had no trouble recognizing my new expansion drive until a scam message supposedly sent by Microsoft, now it won't recognize the expansion drive, what am I supposed to do?

StephanieBrooker, Sep 10, 2018
  3. RonB48 Win User
    Flash drive and Expansion drive

My flash drive and Expansion drive have just stopped working. The flash drive works on another computer. This since the last Windows 10 January 2018 upgrade.

RonB48, Sep 10, 2018
  4. trt740 Win User

expansion drive k

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

expansion drive k

1. expansion drive k - Similar Threads - expansion drive

2. How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going...: How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going to 11. Both Dell computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-file-from-my-old-computer-on-an/f54090cb-bfe2-4cb6-8b45-fd4c90715f80
  3. How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going...: How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going to 11. Both Dell computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-file-from-my-old-computer-on-an/f54090cb-bfe2-4cb6-8b45-fd4c90715f80
  4. How do I restore file from my old computer on an expansion drive? They are Windows 10 going...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot open external Seagate Expansion Drive after Windows 11 update - Kernel-PnP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open external Seagate Expansion Drive after Windows 11 update - Kernel-PnP...: I recently updated to Windows 11 and although I can see my Seagate device in Disk Management, and it says it is 'Healthy and Active', I cannot open it. I have updated all disk drivers through Windows Update and Seagate drivers.How do I know if the drive is corrupt or whether...
  6. Cannot open external Seagate Expansion Drive after Windows 11 update - Kernel-PnP...

Cannot open external Seagate Expansion Drive after Windows 11 update - Kernel-PnP...: I recently updated to Windows 11 and although I can see my Seagate device in Disk Management, and it says it is 'Healthy and Active', I cannot open it. I have updated all disk drivers through Windows Update and Seagate drivers.How do I know if the drive is corrupt or whether...
  7. Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised: I have just purchased a Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive which is not recognised by my PC running the latest version of Windows 11. When the drive is plugged in to two different MACs the drive is recognised. I have attempted to resolve the issue by following the guiadance on...
  8. Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised

Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised: I have just purchased a Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive which is not recognised by my PC running the latest version of Windows 11. When the drive is plugged in to two different MACs the drive is recognised. I have attempted to resolve the issue by following the guiadance on...
  9. C drive expansion on spanned drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive expansion on spanned drive: Hello Team, Hope all is doing good and safe I have issue to increase C drive on spanned volume Kindly share steps or commands to fix such issue Below is the screen shot I cannot delete D drive or format it is required for users [ATTACH]...
  10. Seagate Expansion drive - problem with power off function.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Expansion drive - problem with power off function.: I have an (intermittent) issue with my Seagate Expansion drive in which it continues to remain powered (disk spinning) when the PC has been shutdown. When this happens I find the drive is also lost (not visible) in Windows (File Explorer). I have to turn the power off at the...