Windows 10: Expansion triangles (apparently the official name)

Discus and support Expansion triangles (apparently the official name) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a program for windows 10 that would add in the little triangles you see to the left of a folder in Mac. I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tarpaulinator, May 19, 2020.

1. Expansion triangles (apparently the official name)

I was wondering if there was a program for windows 10 that would add in the little triangles you see to the left of a folder in Mac.

I downloaded Cyberduck the other day and they have those and I'd completely forgotten how awesome that feature is!

I've tried searching around but haven't found any solution.

Also, I'm using XYplorer so if there is a program like that, it should also work with that.

submitted by /u/Tarpaulinator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tarpaulinator, May 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2020
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 19, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Expansion triangles (apparently the official name)

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Expansion triangles (apparently the official name)

1. Expansion triangles (apparently the official name) - Similar Threads - Expansion triangles apparently

2. Expansion of files on copying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expansion of files on copying: I have a 5TB disk E: which was just about full of archive images.So I bought an 8TB disk H: and copied ca 4.3TB from E to H:But according to H properties, there are now 5.93TB stored on it.The copying process has added double arrows, i.e. apparently compressing the...
  3. Expansion of files on copying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expansion of files on copying: I have a 5TB disk E: which was just about full of archive images.So I bought an 8TB disk H: and copied ca 4.3TB from E to H:But according to H properties, there are now 5.93TB stored on it.The copying process has added double arrows, i.e. apparently compressing the...
  4. Expansion of files on copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 (19H2) 1909 Has A Official New Name

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (19H2) 1909 Has A Official New Name: Hello Everyone, Well it looks like Windows 10 (19H2) 1909 has been delayed Another Month. It Now Has a Official Name though, It will be called The Windows 10 November Update 1909 and is now set for "Sometime In November" but "NO" set date as of yet. for more...
  6. Crosses and triangles in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crosses and triangles in screen: Hi all, Since one day I find all kinds of crosses and triangles in some parts of my screen. While working on a PowerPoint presentation there are all kinds of triangles. As you can see on the left side the slide is without triangles, but viewing the slides divides...
  7. expansion drive k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    expansion drive k: When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has disappeared and I cannot bring up those documents. They say nothing ever disappears from your computer so where is it?????...
  8. memory expansion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b
  9. What's the official name for spinning dots... and other curiosities?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the official name for spinning dots... and other curiosities?: What does Microsoft call these?............................................................ [img] 48511
  10. Official Windows 9 Preview Name Revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Official Windows 9 Preview Name Revealed: Windows 9 is very likely to get its very first preview build late next month, but officially speaking, little is known so far about what’s expected to let us catch a glimpse of Microsoft’s Windows game changer. According to rumors however, Windows 9 Preview could see...