Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

Discus and support Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After Intel hired AMD's top Radeon architect, Raja Koduri, last year the chip maker flagged plans to deliver its own high-end discrete graphics cards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Read more: Intel: Expect our first discrete GPUs by 2020 | ZDNet

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2018
  2. jmich456 Win User

1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display

Hello,

I am getting this message when trying to update to 1803 "Cannot uninstall App: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display" Please uninstall manually and then refresh. I am getting this on 2 Alienware 17 R4 laptops.

I have uninstalled the amplifier program and both Intel and NVIDA graphics drivers to no avail. Any suggestions?

No it is not in the App and Features section.

jmich456, Jun 14, 2018
  3. spayk Win User
    discrete GPU (nvidia) and itegrated GPU (intel)

Hello,
    I have a bit of a problem... It refers to the GPU switching with the option of Running x application with intel or nvidia GPU. Once for example I choose the game running with the Nvidia graphic card after I look on task manager it still shows that application is running with 0 GPU (which is intel) and it also colides with the web browser which is stuttering. I have changed everything in the Nvidia panel and also intel panel to save options for each application to seperate nvidia from intel graphics, but it does not seem to work.
    So my question is, is there any way to set up and force assign of nvidia graphic or intel graphics card through the registry (regedit)?
    My specs are:
    clevo based laptop,
    windows 10 (latest build),
    intel processor i-7700hq,
    intel graphic card 630,
    nvidia graphic card 1050 ti,
    16 gb of ram.
    Greetings.

spayk, Jun 14, 2018
  4. GrapeJams Win User

Unable to detect NVIDIA GPU after latest windows 10 update

I believe I am having the same issue. The solution that you suggested does not work as I am unable to uninstall the drivers through the Device Manager as my GPU is not being detected and is therefore not listed under Display Adapters.

I have an Nvidia GTX 765M as well as an Intel integrated graphics card. At the moment the machine is only recognizing the inferior Intel card. I booted into the BIOS and noticed that my discrete graphics card was listed as [NOT DETECTED].

This appears to be an issue for several other users and I am quite confident it is an error on the Microsoft side.

GrapeJams, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020 - Similar Threads - Expect Intel discrete

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Link Power Management) in Win 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Link Power Management) in Win 1803: I'm still mildly curious as to why this appeared to be such a major problem for me only since the 1803 update. Probably did have some performance issues previously, but nothing so insufferable. Also curious about IAstoreA Warnings, Event ID: 129, when Intel Rapid Storage...
  3. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop: Hi i have a Dell E6220 laptop with HD 3000 Windows driver dont work “blank” screen after update The reason “resulotion” is to “high” thus out of specs with LCD hardware - min 1360 x 768 . The min should be be 800x600 or 1024x768 Becuase of this the laptop is...
  4. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 Pro x64 on Intel NUC Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK with 32GB RAM/2TB SSD

Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 Pro x64 on Intel NUC Hades Canyon NUC8i7HVK with 32GB RAM/2TB SSD: Windows x64 Version: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.228] Here is my Hardware Configuration: Intel NUC8i7HVK 32GB 2x 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz PC4-19200 Sodimm Laptop Memory RAM Kit PC4-2400 260pin Unbuffered, Non-ECC, Non-Registered WD Blue 3D NAND 2TB PC SSD - SATA III...
  5. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2): Hi, this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows. I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected"...
  7. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  8. Starting computer for first time

Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  9. Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release

in Windows 10 News
    Intel teases discrete graphics card for 2020 release: We will set our graphics free. #SIGGRAPH2018 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116048
  10. WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157: Hi there, this is my first topic with issue. I bought new brand ASUS R542UF-DM157 with i5-8250U. Installation and configuration went fine. I recently saw in HWiNFO lots of WHEA ID 20 errors (informations???) in event log and counting, This is fairly normal behaviour of low...