Windows 10: Expeditions Unknown uses something for global geography and mapping says "powered by...

Discus and support Expeditions Unknown uses something for global geography and mapping says "powered by... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; does anyone know what they are using for this show powered by microsoft for mapping and global imaging like google earth? cant remember what it said... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bpersons1, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Bpersons1 Win User

Expeditions Unknown uses something for global geography and mapping says "powered by...

does anyone know what they are using for this show powered by microsoft for mapping and global imaging like google earth?

cant remember what it said on the show last week. is this available to the public or is it a program?

thanks

:)

Bpersons1, Nov 20, 2019
  2. bro67 Win User

Can't map drive, says the resource is already in use with this user

First off, use "net use /d * /y" to clean up the old connections. Then the following: Windows 10. To remove previously cached/saved credentials on your workstation using the Windows Credential Manager under Windows 10, perform the following steps: Press the Windows key on the keyboard or click the Windows Start icon. Start typing Credential Manager, and select the Credential Manager icon.

Also make sure to restart smbd and nmbd on the Linux Server, by using "sudo /etc/init.d/smbd restart" and "sudo /etc/init.d/nmbd restart".

I would suggest looking up how to use Net Login scripts to automatically map and mount the share when you log into windows.

bro67, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 20, 2019
  4. tiny_chef Win User

Expeditions Unknown uses something for global geography and mapping says "powered by...

upgrade here map to global

Hi, SAFWAN20000. Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions. @farby's suggestion is correct. But if you are eager to purchase now & upgrade your Here Drive license, here's the steps you should follow:

1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Upgrade or go to
    Settings > Navigation licence > upgrade now.

2. Tap Global Navigation License.

3. Tap Buy. You’ll see a message saying you’ve already bought this item.

4. Tap Install.

If you want to know more about Here apps and services, I suggest checking this:

http://here.com/help

Hope this helps.

tiny_chef, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Expeditions Unknown uses something for global geography and mapping says "powered by... - Similar Threads - Expeditions Unknown uses

2. Something has remapped CTRL-R globally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something has remapped CTRL-R globally: How do I find out what process is capturing CTRL-R? I know that "R" works, I know that "CTRL" works, I've run the troubleshooter, reinstalled drivers, and restarted multiple times. Something has decided it wants to capture CTRL-R. How do I find out what? Thank you....
  3. Something has remapped CTRL-R globally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something has remapped CTRL-R globally: How do I find out what process is capturing CTRL-R? I know that "R" works, I know that "CTRL" works, I've run the troubleshooter, reinstalled drivers, and restarted multiple times. Something has decided it wants to capture CTRL-R. How do I find out what? Thank you....
  4. Expedite the process of changing security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expedite the process of changing security info: Please help me on how to expedite this process. Previously i used my former company email and i dont have access to that email anymore. Thus i change the security info to my current phone number. But i have to wait for 30 days to access my account as stated below:"You can't...
  5. Expedite the process of changing security info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expedite the process of changing security info: Please help me on how to expedite this process. Previously i used my former company email and i dont have access to that email anymore. Thus i change the security info to my current phone number. But i have to wait for 30 days to access my account as stated below:"You can't...
  6. Can't map shared drive - says it's already mapped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't map shared drive - says it's already mapped: Hi! I'd be grateful for help with a problem on Windows 10 and a Synology NAS DS220j. I'm not the most technical of users so idiot steps would be appreciated! I have a Synology DS220j NAS. When set up it has a number of shares created by default - music, photo, video, etc. I...
  7. Unknown folder says that it's in use so I can't delete it

Unknown folder says that it's in use so I can't delete it: There was a folder on my PC I did a full reset so it's gone now but I remember it had ROG in the title and I think it also had a little windows shield symbol at the bottom corner of the folder but I didn't know why it was on my computer so I tried to delete it and it said...
  8. Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.: Go to Devices and Printers in Control Panel. Find your mobile device. Right click the icon and choose properties. Select the services tab. Uncheck MAP SMS/MMS. Your device doesn't support it. It will disappear from the Device Manager....
  9. Power Adapter Unknown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Adapter Unknown: [IMG]I have this problem of my adapter not charging my laptop. According to a few redditer and my detective work, we decided that the battery is not reciving the 45w it needed. And thus we think my plug’s problem(which is bent so it wont fall off easily) And in the BIOS...
  10. Can't map drive, says the resource is already in use with this user

Can't map drive, says the resource is already in use with this user: I have a Linux File-server that I have had the M: drive mapped to for almost 2 years. I recently rebuilt my windows 10 pro build 3 weeks ago, and one of my first steps was remapping the drive, and that worked as it has before. But just this Saturday, a program was trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powered by microsoft global geography and mapping